Special teams good news and bad news | Syracusefan.com

Special teams good news and bad news

Millhouse

Living Legend
GOOD NEWS
we're 11th in the country in kick return yardage. WOO!

BAD NEWS
we're 102nd in the country in kick return average. BOO!

this louisville game was so screwed up. i'm still dazed.

GOOD NEWS
we're 11th in the country in kick return yardage. WOO!

BAD NEWS
we're 102nd in the country in kick return average. BOO!

this louisville game was so screwed up. i'm still dazed.
And you weren't there right? Try having been there, Fing twilight zone.

3000 degrees in there, seeing the end zones full and between the 20's half empty, Superman running an O slicing through us like a hot knife through butter, Gigantor players on the other side rough rodding at will through our smurf guys at their will and whim, the usual hater idiots screaming that Babers has to go (not kidding happened by me too and is about the only thing the Nancies got right here today), watching our schizophrenic O on alternating series looking like a well polished unit seeming able to move on anybody, then looking anything but, watching the ultimate bad human being Petrino "winning" Charlie Sheen style leading by having his team constantly collapsing as if they even had to do it.....

It was a night like no other I've ever seen in my life. And I hope to never ever see another like it......EVER.

Only bc we have a million kick returns! Our specials have been good but not kr. We took ot up the left hash everytime last week! Not past the 30 yard line.

And you weren't there right? Try having been there, Fing twilight zone.

3000 degrees in there, seeing the end zones full and between the 20's half empty, Superman running an O slicing through us like a hot knife through butter, Gigantor players on the other side rough rodding at will through our smurf guys at their will and whim, the usual hater idiots screaming that Babers has to go (not kidding happened by me too and is about the only thing the Nancies got right here today), watching our schizophrenic O on alternating series looking like a well polished unit seeming able to move on anybody, then looking anything but, watching the ultimate bad human being Petrino "winning" Charlie Sheen style leading by having his team constantly collapsing as if they even had to do it...

It was a night like no other I've ever seen in my life. And I hope to never ever see another like it...EVER.
i bailed out at the last minute and feel like a jerk about it. i'm a tired old man

i hate sounding cavalier about giving up 850 yards and i understand real football guys losing their minds.

i bailed out at the last minute and feel like a jerk about it. i'm a tired old man

i hate sounding cavalier about giving up 850 yards and i understand real football guys losing their minds.
I was a tired old man when you chip and that other big friend of yours were young men, so you can imagine how I feel!

i bailed out at the last minute and feel like a jerk about it. i'm a tired old man.

I knew there was another reason why I had so much fun Friday night. Thanks for reminding me.

I knew there was another reason why I had so much fun Friday night. Thanks for reminding me.

It was flat out brutal, brutal... as my wife bagged out last minute; understandable, as a 3 days work week for a teacher after 10 weeks off is just too much for anyone to handle, she was "exhausted" That said, I had my 3 kids between ages 8-13 with me so no drinking and at 21-0 I was ready to slam 6 beers and 4 shots but stuck to the diet coke. I did look at my oldest at one point to see if she was willing to drive the truck home...

Highlight for my kids was hearing some yahoo yell at the refs and for the Lville players to get the off the turf!!! SCRAPE HIM UP , I believe the phrase he used 1000 times

Highlight for my kids was hearing some yahoo yell at the refs and for the Lville players to get the off the turf!!! SCRAPE HIM UP , I believe the phrase he used 1000 times

By about the 3rd cramping, it got pretty ugly in there. Alcohol plus fake injuries at a football game is as bad as alcohol plus atrocious looking females at 2 am in a bar.

Thankfully I only experience the former now in my older days.

I've never really cared about number 1, it just means we recieved a lot of kickoffs, video games have taught me that. Max Suter set the season record for kickoff return yardage under GRob. All of the guys that returned more than 40 kickoffs came in 2007 and later

Number two is bad. I long for the days Kevin Johnson.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom