Special thanks to Texan Mark for the Tulane game! | Syracusefan.com

Special thanks to Texan Mark for the Tulane game!

Deano

All American
Mark put in a lot of hard work and hours getting this thing prepped. He got people tickets, mailed them all out, set up the tail gate, made sure there were some souvernoirs to be had at that as well, gave links where to get hotels room at on the board, and also places to check out while in NO.

Look forward to the next road game may it be football or b-ball, although I prefer hoops after that game last night.

Mark put in a lot of hard work and hours getting this thing prepped. He got people tickets, mailed them all out, set up the tail gate, made sure there were some souvernoirs to be had at that as well, gave links where to get hotels room at on the board, and also places to check out while in NO.

Look forward to the next road game may it be football or b-ball, although I prefer hoops after that game last night.

+1

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Just back from NOLA. It was a great time, and great to see all the Orange fans. Great job Mark!

Totally agree - had a great time and an excellent job Mark!

Thanks...

got back a few hours ago. Thanks Mark! Had a real good time, just wish I wasn't getting so old that I had to go back to the hotel room after the game because I was too tired to go out. :(

Hear hear.

Just got back and had to bump this.

TexanMark = the MAN!!!

Terrific job Mark. Great seats. NOLA is a great roadtrip.
Thanks

Terrific job Mark. Great seats. NOLA is a great roadtrip.
Thanks

Great seats? You could have sat anywhere you wanted.

It was great Mark,I had my very own section of the SuperDome to sit in...

Mark, you did great! My wife, daughters and I all enjoyed the game. We met a few fans and it was great hearing the northeast accents after living in the south the last 8+ years. Looking forward to doing another road trip next season. Hopefully I will be able to attend the official tailgate next time. Sorry I did not get to meet and thank you personally.

We ate before the walked a few streets before heading to the Dome. Met more Orange fans out and about, especially near Bourbon Street, they were packed into several establishments.

Saw a few UConn fans on vaction. Got chewed out (we were wearing our colors for the game). They were upset that we were leaving the conference. They were a little toasted so I behaved and did not fire both barrels. Made it to the game without further incident.

Ditto! Flying home tomorrow, but Saturday's pregame party is already at the top of the highlight list. Food was outstanding, venue was terrific and the company? What could be better!

Thanks, Mark!

Thanks guys...I'm driving back today...in West Houston (Katy) at a Steak n Shake. Will comment more when I get home.

Really upset I couldn't make it, but I would've had to end up sacrificing my trip anyway, I had to come home to Connecticut for a family emergency on Friday so it's a good thing I hadn't already booked a hotel/flight.

Really upset I couldn't make it, but I would've had to end up sacrificing my trip anyway, I had to come home to Connecticut for a family emergency on Friday so it's a good thing I hadn't already booked a hotel/flight.

BK, hope everything is OK with your family.

Mark... wish I could've made the trip, I am kicking myself for not going but had a wedding. The telecast on SNY was nothing short of horrid.

Agreed! Thanks Mark and nice meeting lots of you! I was definitely hurting a little yesterday after doing back to back 17+ hr binges (11am to 4-5am). Guess the body doesn't quite recover like it used to 10 years ago, but we still did it pretty good.

Thanks Mark. Great job as always.

Ok next year...LOL I literally have no idea where we go for the road trip next season.

My guess is a road trip over Labor Day, Columbus Day or Veterans Day
Preferably to VA, NC, ATL or FL
I see Minnesota on the schedule for late September. If we are still stuck in the Big East it might be MN by default not sure I would do any BE school away game save for USF or Rutgers.

Thanks again, Mark. It was a great trip for us and hope we can do it again.