Special VIP Opportunity | Syracusefan.com

Special VIP Opportunity

Consigliere

Co 2020 Cali Award Winner, Record Thru 5 Games
Thanks to the generosity of a major supporter to the SyraCRUZ Tailgate NIL major supporter you have the opportunity to experience a truly elite experience to cheer on your Syracuse Orange against Holy Cross on September 28.

We have a package including 4 premium seats - the new plush orange seats two rows behind the Syracuse bench. Seats include access to the VIP lounge with a gourmet buffet including alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages. You also get a prime parking spot in the Hill Lot on campus in the shadow of Crouse College. And to top it off, we will give you and your guests complimentary guest passes to the world famous SyraCRUZ Tailgate featuring the best pregame festivities on the hill! Ticket value is $450 per seat. Parking pass is over $50 and tailgate is $25 per person so the retail value of this package is close to $2000.

We are going to run an auction in this thread with the highest bidder as of 8 p.m. EDT on Wednesday, September 25 winning this incredible opportunity. 100% of the winning bid will go to the SyraCRUZ Tailgate NIL fund via Orange United. Winner will pay me digitally upon closure of the auction no later than Thursday morning at 10 a.m. If payment is not received we will revert to the next highest bidder. If winning bidder is in CNY, I will come to meet you and hand deliver the package. Might make you buy me a beer though. If the winner is out of town, I will overnight the package to you at my expense.

Starting bid is $100. Bid increment is $10. Reply to this thread with your bid. I know there is a tendency to wait until the last minute with online auctions but I would really appreciate it if that is not the case here. Please if you are interest, bid early and bid often!

I will get the ball rolling with a bid of $100. Do I hear $110?

I see by the lack of action the past four hours, a few foolish people bid each other up with 3 weeks to go hahah
Yes, but bidding early certainly makes it easier for me for planning purposes, so I appreciate not waiting until the last minute.

I received some feedback from a few of you who have bid so far. As much as I have asked for bids to come in early and not wait until the last minute there is some fear that the vultures will try to swoop in and win the bid in the closing minute.

To help alleviate this possibility I reserve the right to extend the close time if a bid comes in during the last ten minutes of the auction. At that point we will close once we go fifteen minutes without a bid.

You aren’t bidding against anonymous randos. You are bidding against fellow fans and posters so be fair and bid early and often.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom