speeding up the entry to the dome | Syracusefan.com

speeding up the entry to the dome

upperdeck

Living Legend
The dome could speed things up a bit..
1) people could arrive earlier. thats on us
2) the most obvious, add staff so that the searching doesn't take as long. thats money
3) combined with this make sure all the entrances are open. thats money
4) publicize the entrances that people should be coming in. people want to complain about the wait but if more people took the 1-2 extra minutes to come in the proper entrance for their tickets the flow would be much better. thats on us
5) for bigger games advertise to people to do the 4 things above.. thats on su

I go in Gate G, usually arrive 15 min. before game time, and there has rarely been a line. Last night I was glad to see the guys standing there with their wands. I felt a little jittery. Just for a moment. This most recent massacre has gotten under people's skins in a big way.

I go in Gate G, usually arrive 15 min. before game time, and there has rarely been a line. Last night I was glad to see the guys standing there with their wands. I felt a little jittery. Just for a moment. This most recent massacre has gotten under people's skins in a big way.

Just get there early. Nothing drives me more crazy than people walking to their seats at tipoff. To me this is a bigger pet peeve than people leaving early during a blowout. Get to the fu cking game on time. No excuses. If you are one of these people yes you will get a dirty look from me and I will piss and moan right in your face as you pass me getting to your seat.

Agreed, I want the Dome to look as full and be as loud as possible at tip on TV.

It is only a matter of time before something happens at a sports venue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom