SPORTCENTER latest | Syracusefan.com

SPORTCENTER latest

DomeStranger

All Conference
The last sportscenter is definitely showing ESPN pulling away. They only aired Bernie's defense and the facts (which are few).

No visual of Schwartz or the accusers!

I think they are fianlly getting it and the bullshit they created.

The only interview they showed was Tim Welsh's which is monumental at this point.

Thanks Tim!

The last sportscenter is definitely showing ESPN pulling away. They only aired Bernie's defense and the facts (which are few).

No visual of Schwartz or the accusers!

I think they are fianlly getting it and the bullshit they created.

I just watched espn and they had Schwartz reporting from SU.

Sent from my DROIDX

You watched just now, the 6PM edition on TV?

They didn't have Schwartz on the ESPN I am watching.

The only interview they showed was Tim Welsh's which is monumental at this point.

Thanks Tim!

I am beginning to really love Tim Welsh. The guy is a good coach and did about as well as anyone can do at PC. He's definitely good for the low end ESPN broadcasts and has been a real SU homer. Which is nice.

What kind of countersue would Bernie be best with..

For the allegations or
For the money and care that Syracuse/Bernie have given to Davis?

I imagine we should give them something to lose. They didn't back down its fair game. Make them paranoid.

I am beginning to really love Tim Welsh. The guy is a good coach and did about as well as anyone can do at PC. He's definitely good for the low end ESPN broadcasts and has been a real SU homer. Which is nice.

Yep ... his last broadcast he had a good line that stuck with me. When he was asked about what he learned from JB and he said something like, "Take your job seriously, but don't take yourself too seriously."

I thought that was cool.

What kind of countersue would Bernie be best with..

For the allegations or
For the money and care that Syracuse/Bernie have given to Davis?

I imagine we should give them something to lose. They didn't back down its fair game. Make them paranoid.

Wouldnt touch that idea until this stuff is again thrown out. ESPN could just go find a couple more crackheads and pay them to say they were victims as well.

After that Fine and SU should sue and own ESPN and these alleged victims should be thrown in jail to detox.

The Tim Welsh endorsement, given his position and contact with Bernie, is huge.

I wish ESPN would update their website to show the clip I saw around 6:10.

It started with Bernie's statement, then the U's statement, then alot of JB's statements.

Then they showed the clip of Welsh on OTL.

Then they went to a new reporter on the scene who talked about his conversations with the DA's office, local police and papers. They are all looking into it and want to get to the bottom of it.

And that was it, no clips of Tweek & Sketch or their puppetmaster Schwartz.

I was relieved to see the new direction ESPN is taking.

I believe they've punted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom