Sports is bigger than I realized | Syracusefan.com

Sports is bigger than I realized

Nicknack

All Conference
My marriage is really being tested right now... even after 18 years of pretty good times. My wife is starting to create to-do's for me. This sucks so badly. Without watching sports, I'm finding myself with waaaaaay too much time on hands and my wife is stepping in to "help". I didn't realize until now that I actually NEED sports. I actually have a 2016 women's softball game on right now just to have something in the background while I make dinner... Uffffff.

Disclaimer: obviously, I wish the best for those who are affected and infected by the virus. That is absolutely the most important thing in life. Take care, everyone.

Yep-
If get through this challenging time with missing sports as only problem-
Would consider myself very fortunate.

The hot forum topics are more trivial now, but following them is a welcome diversion!
Hope all you posters are very fortunate! :)

I don’t understand men who don’t like sports at all. I mean they don’t have to enjoy sports as much as me, but how can some men not like sports even a little bit? What do they do with their free time? I don’t understand.

I don’t understand men who don’t like sports at all. I mean they don’t have to enjoy sports as much as me, but how can some men not like sports even a little bit? What do they do with their free time? I don’t understand.
Accept Diversity.
It is the Way. ;)

I'm with you. I understand everyone has their own interests, but not liking sports?? I mean really? How does that happen? I really don't understand. I think one really has to "want" to not like sports.

I'm with you. I understand everyone has their own interests, but not liking sports?? I mean really? How does that happen? I really don't understand. I think one really has to "want" to not like sports.
haha-
Well, you're on the WRONG forum to get perspective why some don't like sports-
I'm sure recommendations for an appropriate forum to ask that Q could be provided here though!

Good point about men who don’t want to like sports. They are the guys who openly brag about not liking sports. Just to be contrarians.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom