Sportscenter sucks | Syracusefan.com

Sportscenter sucks

Soccer%20Headshot.gif

What ticked me off was that no one covered the entire game, a game that was awesome at that.

#3 this morning behind jai lai (seriously) and the Oregon buzzer beater. ESPN clearly tweaking Cuse.

Gillons shot is number two on their top ten list, number one is some lame soccer goal, typical espn. They should be embarrassed.

LOL. Embarrassed? Did you listen to the anchors question it repeatedly? Did you see all the coverage ESPN gave that game over the #4 team winning with a last-second shot?

ESPN is VERY pro-Syracuse as an organization. But it ain't built to just cater to people in the 315.

Ridiculous that Gillon's game winner was #3 behind Jai Alai and the Oregon game winner (which was an ordinary 3 pt shot). Probably because Neil Everett is an Oregon alum and pushed it.

I watched this morning and they showed like 10 angles from phone video of the shot plus did a Where's Waldo segment looking for Sarina Morales on the court when the crowd rushed it.

I watched this morning and they showed like 10 angles from phone video of the shot plus did a Where's Waldo segment looking for Sarina Morales on the court when the crowd rushed it.

Last night I saw an interview with Dana O'Neil after the game. The anchor was asking questions like a superfan and they both were gushing about Syracuse. The 8:00 SC show this morning was mostly Orange coverage as longislandcuse points out. In fact, I thought it was overkill if anything.

Kevin Connors is a big SU fan (even though he's an Ithaca College grad). I like that if there wasn't an SU guy calling the game, we got another IC guy in Ravech as well.