Class of 2015 - SPP | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 SPP

good to see that Jersey's St. Peters Prep was in attendence at the Syracuse coaching clinic. Very good to see.
Either Shafer plans to be here a long time and is laying the groundwork... or he's packing his suitcase with connections to take elsewhere. I hope it's the former.

So many pessimists around here! Glass can be half full for once...

good to see that Jersey's St. Peters Prep was in attendence at the Syracuse coaching clinic. Very good to see.
It is. I have to say though that after the Joe Dailey Fiasco, I still have bad dreams from time to time about that school.

It is. I have to say though that after the Joe Dailey Fiasco, I still have bad dreams from time to time about that school.

what was the story about Joe Dailey? I would like to know because I have a bit info about his situation that is pretty interesting. I just never shared it because I didnt know the whole story. Was he actually committed to Cuse?

what was the story about Joe Dailey? I would like to know because I have a bit info about his situation that is pretty interesting. I just never shared it because I didnt know the whole story. Was he actually committed to Cuse?

He was verballed to Cuse for a while, was supposed to be our next big thing at QB, came up for his official, some bad elements in the program got in his ear about how awful Syracuse was, he decommited and went to Nebraska. Later transferred to UNC. I think it was Jameel Dumas that hosted him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom