Spring High School Football | Syracusefan.com

Spring High School Football

SWC75

Bored Historian
Niko Tamurian just said on Channel 5 that Cicero-North Syracuse had defeated Liverpool 21-0 in a game "shortened by 10 minutes due to too many injuries and too many penalties". When is the lest time you heard of a game between two Class AA teams being ended early due to injuries? is trying to play high school football game sin the spring prone to injuries, perhaps because of limited practice and conditioning time? What will happen when they try to play another season in the fall?

Niko Tamurian just said on Channel 5 that Cicero-North Syracuse had defeated Liverpool 21-0 in a game "shortened by 10 minutes due to too many injuries and too many penalties". When is the lest time you heard of a game between two Class AA teams being ended early due to injuries? is trying to play high school football game sin the spring prone to injuries, perhaps because of limited practice and conditioning time? What will happen when they try to play another season in the fall?
He also said "penalties". I heard from a parent it was getting beyond chippy.

Chris Carlson has a good article for subscribers. Sounds like the rough play and penalties were getting out of hand.

I looked for an article on the game before I made my post and found nothing. This excellent account was posted later. It sounds like something that could heat up a rivalry - or end it, which would be sad.

Lots of chippy hits and shots and eventually a couple kids hurt from the heightened adrenaline and aggressive plays

Definitely gonna fuel the fire between the schools some more

Lots of chippy hits and shots and eventually a couple kids hurt from the heightened adrenaline and aggressive plays

Definitely gonna fuel the fire between the schools some more
Were their parents in the stands amping it up with their dramatics, like usual?

Were their parents in the stands amping it up with their dramatics, like usual?
Apparently at the end someone was telling stuff towards kids loading up on the bus per the article, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were moments in the stands

My next door neighbor is the JV coach and worked the game last night. Said it was beyond embarrassing. Showed me some videos tonight of punches being thrown on both sides. A cns parent was calling for a certain lpool player saying he would “find him”.
ridiculous

My next door neighbor is the JV coach and worked the game last night. Said it was beyond embarrassing. Showed me some videos tonight of punches being thrown on both sides. A cns parent was calling for a certain lpool player saying he would “find him”.
ridiculous
Smh. There are ALWAYS parents acting just as stupid as any kid, in every single incident like this. It never fails.