Spring open evaluation period 27-29 | Syracusefan.com

Spring open evaluation period 27-29

Will any SU coaches watch Isaiah Whitehead this weekend

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Interest could change if Mike G commits but Al Freeman was getting a look by SU tonight.

Francis, do you know which sites the SU staff will be attending this weekend? Nike EYBL #2 is in Hampton Va. I think there is also something in Philly, the Jayhawk Invitational in Kansas, and the Bob Gibbons TOC in Georgia. I would think several of our targets would be at the Nike event.

Francis, do you know which sites the SU staff will be attending this weekend? Nike EYBL #2 is in Hampton Va. I think there is also something in Philly, the Jayhawk Invitational in Kansas, and the Bob Gibbons TOC in Georgia. I would think several of our targets would be at the Nike event.
Va, Philly, and Providence for Vonleh.

Get used to the name Phil Booth. 2014 B-more SG who is going to blow up and is high on SU.

Get used to the name Phil Booth. B-more SG who is going to blow up and is high on SU.

Nice, good to see hes a 2014 kid so its spreadout from cooney and gbinije....wont go after a 2 for the 13 class right? Prob just stick to getting a point a big and possibly a wing

The staff has looked at several guards this weekend so far but I dunno if it's anything serious at this point.

Is Booth a Team Takeover guy? Red seems to really be a strong connection there with Gbinje and Grant and that's definitely a good AAU program to have an in with.

Are we showing any interest in or any new news on Jermaine Lawrence? I hear he's playing pretty well again for the second weekend in a row.

Is Booth a Team Takeover guy? Red seems to really be a strong connection there with Gbinje and Grant and that's definitely a good AAU program to have an in with.

Are we showing any interest in or any new news on Jermaine Lawrence? I hear he's laying pretty well again for the second weekend in a row.

Yup, another takeover kid

Are we showing any interest in or any new news on Jermaine Lawrence? I hear he's playing pretty well again for the second weekend in a row.
SU likes Lawrence but imo I think he will be a tough get.

Who you see him goin too? I know kansas is pretty involved now also
St. John's but I think it'll be a battle of a gang of big east schools. The staff is still high on Roberson, so both are still options for the combo forward spot.

How interested is the coaching staff? Is he interested in SU?
JB has attended Bishop Kearney several times for games n workouts this past season. I was told today that UNC/Roy Williams are very interested in him.

Word is Dakari Johnson is currently giving Nerlens Noel bff Goodluck the bizz right now. Would love to see Dakari get that 2014 class jump started.

Uk got davis we got dc2 they get noel we get dakari, its our turn cal back the

attachment.jpeg

Everything is now a wrap. I'll touch on more tomorrow but at this point I would be surprise if Anya doesn't end up at Indiana. Also don't rule out getting another guard.

Everything is now a wrap. I'll touch on more tomorrow but at this point I would be surprise if Anya doesn't end up at Indiana. Also don't rule out getting another guard.

Does that mean they see Gbinije as more of a 3 than a 2?

Indiana made that team takeover coach an assistant official today, will only help with anya, prob the swaying point

Does that mean they see Gbinije as more of a 3 than a 2?
2/3 combo but MCW is bound to have a big year and could gone after next. You don't want to be short handed at the guard position if that occurs.