Spring Practice - One Week From Today | Syracusefan.com

Spring Practice - One Week From Today

OrangePA

Living Legend
Right?

It would seem that the QB battle will be the most talked about part of this spring's competition.

I hope Terrell Hunt is prepared and ready to take the job.

I want an athletic point guard at that position.

The guys competing should be excited to be facing a truly open competition under a new OC and QB coach. Ultimately, the starting QB may be dictated by the offense McDonald chooses to run. For now, his challenge is to figure out how to get the most production out of the players he has inherited.

Oh man, if you think MCW's turnovers are maddening on the hardwood...

The good news is that if Hunt prematurely jumps, he doesn't have to throw the ball before he lands.

Hey ohhhhh...

Right?

It would seem that the QB battle will be the most talked about part of this spring's competition.

I hope Terrell Hunt is prepared and ready to take the job.

I want an athletic point guard at that position.
Well, Brandon Triche still has one year of eligibility for football available...

You seem to think so.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Actually I was referring to TH.

You will recall that he was PG for NYS BB Champs in HS.

Thank you.

It would be a good sign if Hunt really competes for the starting job, but I still expect Loeb to be the man. I love his athleticism.

I know people are down on him because he's a fifth-year senior, but this is a guy who has patiently waited four years for his turn behind an NFL QB when he could have easily bailed on the program but didn't. He's apparently the hardest worker on the team.

He deserves a shot and I think he's the best QB on the roster. We'll see. It will be a very interesting spring.

I second that. Naturally I want the best kid I just hope that kid is Hunt because I think he brings the best run/pass skill set.

It would be a good sign if Hunt really competes for the starting job, but I still expect Loeb to be the man. I love his athleticism.

I know people are down on him because he's a fifth-year senior, but this is a guy who has patiently waited four years for his turn behind an NFL QB when he could have easily bailed on the program but didn't. He's apparently the hardest worker on the team.

He deserves a shot and I think he's the best QB on the roster. We'll see. It will be a very interesting spring.

May the best man win the job.

Well, Brandon Triche still has one year of eligibility for football available...
Im afraid we might have to put up Hockey type Plexi gaurds around the field to protect the fans:) Lets hope BT finds his touch this week

Screw athleticism. I want the best decision maker.

Let's just hope it's a really tough decision. Because at least two of the candidates are playing so well. And a big reason they are playing well is because Funderburk is incredible and he makes QBs look good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom