squandered opportunity | Syracusefan.com

squandered opportunity

Ithacaorange

Scout Team
i know this whole month and a half was a squandered opportunity, but we really missed a big opportunity to get to 500 and a bowl, which would have given some life to this weekends recruiting - when your team is still practicing, it makes a difference in recruiting.

Pitt is bad - they tried to hand us the game and we kept handing it back. we moved the ball effectively only to turn it over. west and nassib both fumbled after gains, nassib had a 1st down, west had a 5 or 6 yrd gain before he fumbled. who knows how those possesions end up. obviously if we don't spot them 10 points... but that last possession by pitt was pathetic, gonzalez falls before the 1st down, then they try and throw the ball on 3rd and short.. we get ball back with chance to win after all that occured that day, and we ....turn it over. real blown opportunity against a bad fball team, i guess we are just worse.

i know this whole month and a half was a squandered opportunity, but we really missed a big opportunity to get to 500 and a bowl, which would have given some life to this weekends recruiting - when your team is still practicing, it makes a difference in recruiting.

The 15 days extra practice also makes a big difference in player development as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom