St. Benedict's Prep builds back to success thanks to Tyler Ennis | Syracusefan.com

St. Benedict's Prep builds back to success thanks to Tyler Ennis

Found it interesting that the Newark Star Ledger left Ennis out of its mid season top 10 players in the state. Seems like he's had a pretty solid year so far. BTW, Roberson made the cut. He's having a terrific season. We're gonna be loaded in the front court next year.

To clarify, just went back and read the Ledger top 10 story again. Ennis is not eligible for the award because he plays for a non NJISSA school. So there. If he did, he'd probably be the player of the year.

Carry on.

Anyone know if that's on the tube?

Will face St. Anthony tonight
Not 100% certain but being that I live in the area, local Verizon Fios1 often plays these games. Will check and will tape if it's on. If I can get it, I will give full updates on the recruiting thread. Not promising, but if it's there, I'm all over it.

Argh, nothing. Not on Fios1.
Sorry about that, but sort of surprised. They had a few Roselle Catholic games already, and this is kind of a big one.

Really excited for this kid. Can't remember the last time we had a true, pass-first PG (Scoop had his moments I guess); and it seems like he can be a leader from day 1.

There will be a qwixcore live update (this is a hit and miss feature, but link looks to be ok, so it might be decent).
Similarly, nj.com has a live update start page (be forewarned, junky ad takes forever to load in this link only), pc, and mobile. Probably will be set up before game starts.