St Bonaventure Week Articles and Videos | Syracusefan.com

St Bonaventure Week Articles and Videos

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs St Bonaventure
Tuesday, March 21, 2023 | 6:00 p.m.

Streaming: ACC Network Extra

You can only stream online through Watch ESPN or by using the ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices.

You can also listen to the game on TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM).

Syracuse vs Hobart
Saturday, March 25, 2023 | 1:00 p.m.

Streaming: ACC Network Extra

You can also listen to the game on TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM).

FrqksQXWIAAJI4N

Game Notes:

Dwan still listed as a starter over Clary. These things usually reflect the previous game instead of the upcoming one, but felt noteworthy to point out. Since I haven't seen many games recently, is Kirst still seeing most of his time at attack?

Game Notes:

Dwan still listed as a starter over Clary. These things usually reflect the previous game instead of the upcoming one, but felt noteworthy to point out. Since I haven't seen many games recently, is Kirst still seeing most of his time at attack?

I could be wrong because the production for the Hofstra game was so bad but it looked like SU has gone to mixing up the lines. I saw Birtwistle running with the 1s, Thomson at attack and I believe midfield ditto for Kirst, thought I saw Rhoa get some run with the 1st line and Leo has begun to invert. Interested to see if we do the same tomorrow.

I could be wrong because the production for the Hofstra game was so bad but it looked like SU has gone to mixing up the lines. I saw Birtwistle running with the 1s, Thomson at attack and I believe midfield ditto for Kirst, thought I saw Rhoa get some run with the 1st line and Leo has begun to invert. Interested to see if we do the same tomorrow.
I thought I saw Birt running with the the 2's and play on EMO, but I was having problems seeing jersey numbers. I never did figure out who Dwan was on the field. Production was pretty rough, especially the dipping camera.

I watch that game again and as you said, the production was horrible ..
But I was at the Hopkins game, and Thomson was definitely at attack for three of the quarters .. don’t know why they switched him, but they put Kirst back at attack… definitely like Finn better at attack
And I could be wrong, but I think Dwan is doing pretty good, so would it make sense if Clary was able to play to put him in at LSM.. just wondering
You would have Saam 1st line and Clary at 2nd

I watch that game again and as you said, the production was horrible ..
But I was at the Hopkins game, and Thomson was definitely at attack for three of the quarters .. don’t know why they switched him, but they put Kirst back at attack… definitely like Finn better at attack
And I could be wrong, but I think Dwan is doing pretty good, so would it make sense if Clary was able to play to put him in at LSM.. just wondering
You would have Saam 1st line and Clary at 2nd

Come to think of it I think your right on Thomson and Kirst, I know he played a ton of Attack vs Hop but I think he did play mostly middie agaisnt Hofstra. I agree with you I don't get it other then they want someone who is more of a dodger and Kirst at this point is the better dodger as Thomson is more of a feeder/scorer right now. I definitely like Thomson at attack though, he looks much more comfortable and when he scores its almost always down low so he's playing around the cage a decent amount but he has struggled agaisnt good teams at midfield.

Leo has started to invert and is having success. I think he really is the answer to the main dodger at attack but the position is just to crowded which is ironic as SU has been desperate for high level attackmen for almost a decade.

I would keep Dwan on the filed and swap out Kol, assuming Clary is back healthy. Olexxo is to valuable at LSM to move full time to close.

I would play Dwan even if Clary is ready to go, no need to bring him back for the Bonnies. Hobart game is a completely different situation, if Clary is ready, i would go with Caccamo, Clary, and Dwan at close with Kol first D man in.

Game Notes:

can't say. Seems like a little of both. Comes out with the first line and sometimes remains especially when he works from behind the goal, where he is most effective, I believe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom