St Rose Prediction Thread... | Syracusefan.com

St Rose Prediction Thread...

Craig Forth 79
OrangeXtreme took the only St Rose alum with even a remote hint of notoriety 0

We will have substance to talk about rather than conjectures, extrapolation and emotional fantasies. It’s been a long off season and I can’t wait.

Us-76
Them-56

My prediction is that tonight is the first game of what will be a season of resurgence for the Syracuse basketball program. 9 deep, shooters, more diversified scoring -- the sky is the limit for this squad.

Kris Joseph 81
Garth Joseph 62

Wowww...

That's an obscure reference! Whatever happened to that guy? I remember him being discussed as a prospective NBA draft pick back in the day.

Wowww...

That's an obscure reference! Whatever happened to that guy? I remember him being discussed as a prospective NBA draft pick back in the day.
I believe he played for the Raptors possibly on a ten day contract. Now I believe he lives somewhere west of Albany.

My prediction is 80% of the people in the dome tonight won’t be there Saturday and that drives me freaking insane.

So we will be starting TB, IH, MD, OB and PC? That is 6'6, 6'6, 6'10, 6'8 and 7'2? I hope that lineup can protect the ball and they better grab every rebound.

bright-orange-colored-roses-globalrose.jpg

7BUNRR21RU_330x370.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom