Stall ball sucks | Syracusefan.com

Stall ball sucks

OrlandoCuse

Living Legend
I realize it works 98% of the time, but it's horrible for my stress levels.

No reason for it up by 19 and on senior day. Would have loved to seen them just finish with the peddle to the floor.

No reason for it up by 19 and on senior day. Would have loved to seen them just finish with the peddle to the floor.
Sorry but when JB subbed out Triche and Melo things went to pieces. We had no-hands and not sure why he's still in the middle along with a shaky Scoop. Didn't like that substitute at that time. Really thought that was a momentum killer when we had a chance to blow them out.

Stall ball Syracuse style. Take it down to 10 seconds and turn it over !

Stall ball Syracuse style. Take it down to 10 seconds and turn it over !

And it works 98% of the time.

Sent from my DROIDX

Sorry but when JB subbed out Triche and Melo things went to pieces. We had no-hands and not sure why he's still in the middle along with a shaky Scoop. Didn't like that substitute at that time. Really thought that was a momentum killer when we had a chance to blow them out.

The only downer in this win, and generally throughout this fantastic season, are the schizophrenic moments of patchy / selfish What offense. People are overly harsh on Keita. Waiters, however, is the game changer, for bad as well as good. When things don't go well for us, they really don't go well. Waiters becomes overly selfish, Triche misses bunnies (he didn't today), KJo dribbles off his foot (he didn't today), Fab disappears, JS shoots early and clangs 'em (he didn't today) and on rare occasions you get the bad Scoop. We get up big, and you can sense the opponents run coming, starting with Waiters, joseph, or Triche doing something completely avoidable. We did a good job today keeping the lead out of the "dogfight" range.

The good thing is, it will take a combination of all of the above to take Cuse out this season.

Stall ball wins. I'd be pissed if they took a shot 10 seconds into the shot clock, missed and it led to a bucket the other way.

And it works 98% of the time.

Sent from my DROIDX

we win that game today 98% of the time no matter what we do. only thing stall ball did today was make the game more interesting than it had to be.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk

Stall ball wins. I'd be pissed if they took a shot 10 seconds into the shot clock, missed and it led to a bucket the other way.

It did happen. Waiter's pass to Fab's shoelaces about 10 seconds into one possession. That and Fab's long pass to Louisville is what made it more interesting than it had to be. Can't pin it all on stalling. If they actually stalled every time, the victory margin would have been larger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom