Stanford looks bad | Syracusefan.com

Stanford looks bad

NYCSUGrad

All Conference
I was hoping for the upset but Stanford had six turnovers in less than ten minutes. Doesn't look good. Oh well.

Anyone catch the announcer, when discussing the projected PAC 12 teams in the tourney, hype strength of schedule? Claiming to not respect the "26-3's" that "plays cupcakes?" He couldn't seriously be talking about...

creatorsgame said:
Anyone catch the announcer, when discussing the projected PAC 12 teams in the tourney, hype strength of schedule? Claiming to not respect the "26-3's" that "plays cupcakes?" He couldn't seriously be talking about...

That's more precisely accurate about that 30-0 team. Which is an accomplishment and they may well go far in the tourney, but so far they haven't been tested. But yeah he certainly could be a brain dead tool and mean us.

Maybe he was referring to Steve Austin... I am sure it was a shot at Syracuse.

One of the annoying things about this year is when they ask pro conference announcers how many teams will make the tourney. They always overrate their own conference, and some of the teams they say have a decent chance are just ridiculous. The tournament would be about 85 teams large if we took the analysis of an announcer from each conference.

Although one thing I have noted this year, is that many people (and some here) are saying every conference is overrated, and based on their analysis there would be about 55 teams in the tourney. You know the no way this confernece gets more than 3 type.. well we have to get 68.

The bubble is weak this year... but interesting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom