Statement from the ACC on Transfers... | Syracusefan.com

Statement from the ACC on Transfers...

So, one unrestricted transfer, no questions asked, and then you have to stay where you are?

I'm not sure what that means.
Essentially it is just PR BS saying they agree w one time transferring. I have no clue why they needed to put out a statement

So, one unrestricted transfer, no questions asked, and then you have to stay where you are?

Or you have to sit out a year the next time you transfer (unless you're a grad transfer).

Essentially it is just PR BS saying they agree w one time transferring. I have no clue why they needed to put out a statement

Exactly- just saying the ACC supports it but other conferences have to jump on board before it means anything.

Or you have to sit out a year the next time you transfer (unless you're a grad transfer).
But it doesn't matter because they didn't vote on an actual policy, they just unanimously concluded that it is a potentially good idea. Thumbs up, board members. That's the kind of brave forward-thinking leadership this country needs.

*not shooting the messenger here*

So you’ll be able to transfer from one ACC school to another without restriction in the future or are they not that supportive.

there would be a lot to iron out. you can't have ten kids from one school transferring in july I.E.

there would be a lot to iron out. you can't have ten kids from one school transferring in july I.E.

Why not? Imagine the power the players would have. One player could potentially lobby every player on the team to go somewhere else the day after selection Sunday!