Stats that suprised me to degree | Syracusefan.com

Stats that suprised me to degree

DoubleDee

All American
ESPN stat leaders (Top 100 in each category)

Scoring - Buddy @ #48. No one else.
Assists - JGIII @ 84. No one else.
Blocks - Jesse @ 14. No one else.
FG% - Jesse @ 4. No one else.
3% - JGIII @ 49. No one else.
FT % - Buddy @ 28. No one else.

We don't even register on team stats.

This seems very telling to how this year is going, and after the non-conference schedule its sure to get uglier.

I love that Jessie has started to take the pass from out of bounds, under the basket and instead of handing it back to Buddy he goes and dunks.

This seems very telling to how this year is going, and after the non-conference schedule its sure to get uglier.

Joe is only 49th with 48.4%? Must be a lot of great shooters.

I just looked again. Says 49.

ESPN doesn't use a good minimum attempted threshold. CBS does- he is 26th there. Ton of guys with a minimal number of attempts on ESPN. They use anything over 2 3PAPG on ESPN. The top guy has attempted 26 to Joe's 91.

ESPN doesn't use a good minimum attempted threshold. CBS does- he is 26th there. Ton of guys with a minimal number of attempts on ESPN. They use anything over 2 3PAPG on ESPN. The top guy has attempted 26 to Joe's 91.
Ok I see what you mean. Well then, nevermind lol

Ok I see what you mean. Well then, nevermind lol

I mean you weren't wrong at all just using different sources. Kinda weird ESPN doesn't make it 3 or more 3PA per game to me as the threshold.

Buddy is 28th in FGA/game. And I believe 6th overall in P5. At least from the site I'm looking at, but take it with a grain of salt.

Buddy is 28th in FGA/game. And I believe 6th overall in P5. At least from the site I'm looking at, but take it with a grain of salt.
buddys volume is too high...teams have him all scouted out now.

he puts his head down and gets tunnel vision and they are turning him over a lot now. when he tries to pass he plays it too safe and then the team cant take advantage well of the double teams

the press hurt bc of turnovers but maybe more because it took the team out of its offense

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom