Stayed up For College Football Scoreboard | Syracusefan.com

Stayed up For College Football Scoreboard

Carlsberg

Walk On
Long-time lurker first time poster...The College football scoreboard is the show on ESPN after the west coast game from 1-3 AM...Not one mention about of Syracuse, or Sean Tucker...They ran Liberty game instead of Cuse BC highlight...I'm literally lol'ing right now...Granted Walker III had 5 tds, but for TOP 5 plays they had a Buffalo Bowling Green highlight over Tucker's plays...

Tucker had the most unremarkable 200+ yard game IMO, not really surprised
Very true...I had an angle in 344 in the fourth quarter where he picked up 6 yards, and he was about to cut...If the guy doesn't knick him, he was gone...Also the first half run where he got knicked, he was also gone...3 TDs, instead of 1 would make a huge difference. Although a passing mention, or even a highlight for the whole team...Defense was nails...Granted BC was on their 3rd String QB, but Showing Liberty, and Sun Belt over a 2 Power 5's that battled was just kind cringe/lol to me especially with Wildhacks connections at ESPN, and all the ESPN people who went to Newhouse

Last edited:
Long-time lurker first time poster...The College football scoreboard is the show on ESPN after the west coast game from 1-3 AM...Not one mention about of Syracuse, or Sean Tucker...They ran Liberty game instead of Cuse BC highlight...I'm literally lol'ing right now...Granted Walker III had 5 tds, but for TOP 5 plays they had a Buffalo Bowling Green highlight over Tucker's plays...
It sucks, but Walker did it against a top 10 team and top ten defense. The atmosphere was electric and it was, by far, the best game of the day. Tucker will get some love this year, especially if he puts up big numbers against Pitt and NC State, but I think next year will be his year.