Steph Curry | Syracusefan.com

Steph Curry

If he keeps this up he's going to pass Durant and be hard to keep out of a the all time top 10 - but that's assuming he gets another couple of rings - it's his team - everything was built around him - he handle is better that Kyries and it's a myth that he sucks as defense

If he keeps this up he's going to pass Durant and be hard to keep out of a the all time top 10 - but that's assuming he gets another couple of rings - it's his team - everything was built around him - he handle is better that Kyries and it's a myth that he sucks as defense
Great shooters say he’s the greatest shooter the game has ever seen.
He changed the game. That’s the mark of true greatness. His handle and passing are vastly underrated, some of the best we’ve ever seen. And no one, no one, in nba history, has ever moved better without the ball than Steph Curry.

Buddy has him top 30. Wonder if this playoff run bumps that closer to 20 LOL.

Great shooters say he’s the greatest shooter the game has ever seen.
He changed the game. That’s the mark of true greatness. His handle and passing are vastly underrated, some of the best we’ve ever seen. And no one, no one, in nba history, has ever moved better without the ball than Steph Curry.
and he gets to and finishes at the rim

Buddy has him top 30. Wonder if this playoff run bumps that closer to 20 LOL.

I don't think Top 20 is even much of a debate at this point. He is top 20.
The question is whether he has done enough for top 10 in my view -- and he probably misses that.

I don't think Top 20 is even much of a debate at this point. He is top 20.
The question is whether he has done enough for top 10 in my view -- and he probably misses that.
Disagree. Best shooter of all time. Best “lil man” of all time, challenged by only Isiah, AI, Cousy, and Tiny Archibald in his prime. Frankly, i can’t think of anyone else who’s done/accomplished more than Steph has at his position.
The top 10 has the athletic freaks like Lebron, Magic, Kobe, & MJ, or dominant big men like Kareem & Wilt/Olajuwan/Duncan/Russell, but Steph looks like a guy who’d fit in at the local Y. And he’s the focus of a team’s offense, not just a complementary piece. He dominates a game as a smaller guard, and totally dictates what happens on the court. That’s what makes him so great.

Disagree. Best shooter of all time. Best “lil man” of all time, challenged by only Isiah, AI, Cousy, and Tiny Archibald in his prime. Frankly, i can’t think of anyone else who’s done/accomplished more than Steph has at his position.
The top 10 has the athletic freaks like Lebron, Magic, Kobe, & MJ, or dominant big men like Kareem & Wilt/Olajuwan/Duncan/Russell, but Steph looks like a guy who’d fit in at the local Y. And he’s the focus of a team’s offense, not just a complementary piece. He dominates a game as a smaller guard, and totally dictates what happens on the court. That’s what makes him so great.

I can certainly see an argument that he is top 10.

But my main point was that he had easily cleared the bar to make the top 20.

Yep. Not for nothing but Jonny Flynn should hold his head high and be proud that at one time there were people that thought he was better than Steph.
Its typical Knicks luck that they were one pick from having Curry and ja Morant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom