Stephens | Syracusefan.com

Stephens

PauliePeppas

Hall of Fame
What dirt does he have on people to still be reffing high major ball? I hope his significant other won the lotto tonight so he can retire and never appear on my tv again

I feel like I don't understand what a travel is anymore. I thought it was when you moved your pivot foot or just moved without dribbling, other than when gathering for a shot or pass. But I'm clearly wrong.

That was the worst officiated game I've ever seen.

Both teams had gripes. To show I'm not being a homer, Moyer was phantom fouled twice (Rebound where he fell and missed dunk).

Marek's travels were a disgrace and the ticky tack fouls all game were pathetic.

You want to know how fights break out in a basketball game?... Call the game like a complete jackass who thinks people came to watch you officiate. Surprised the only scuffle out there was with Frank and Dorn. The coaches and players were justifiably on edge all game because of the refs.

That was the worst officiated game I've ever seen.

Both teams had gripes. To show I'm not being a homer, Moyer was phantom fouled twice (Rebound where he fell and missed dunk).

Marek's travels were a disgrace and the ticky tack fouls all game were pathetic.

You want to know how fights break out in a basketball game?... Call the game like a complete jackass who thinks people came to watch you officiate. Surprised the only scuffle out there was with Frank and Dorn. The coaches and players were justifiably on edge all game because of the refs.

The missed dunk, he definitely got hit by the defenders right arm. The rebound was not a foul. Just him being goofy Moyer.

I miss Cowtown's referee defenses on posts like this.

He has taken years off my life this season.

Between last night and the Bona game... I think my ticker might have lost at minimal 2000 days. His existence is gonna cost me money - thinking about taking out more life insurance because of this guy.

He is bad all around, everywhere he goes.

Earlier this year, Villanova played La Salle.

Wildcats were whistled for 12 fouls. Explorers for 24.

Villanova had a 35-5 advantage in free throw attempts for the game. They won by 9.

Stephens was at the center of the majority.

He really is that bad.

NC State is original tobacco road founder and are close to the bubble and needed a win so screw Syracuse. This conference needs to be disbanded.

We were in the bonus in about a blink of the eye. Refs are just anti-offense.

It was bad but maybe I'm numb to it because I knew it would happen against a charter member. The Ohio State Elite 8 game was much worse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom