Steve Austin vs VCU | Syracusefan.com

Steve Austin vs VCU

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
That was the quickest 3 field goals I have ever seen. VCU press can be overwhelming.

I only saw the last few minutes of this game, but it makes you wonder how Steve Austin has handled the press the rest of the game.

BAH GAWD!!! Stone Cold! Stone Cold! Never trust a damn rattlesnake!

stephen f austin is my wife's draw in the pool.
"if we fight we fight for our rights"
can't confirm but sounds like last words.

SFA completely ran out of gas somewhere around the under 12 official timeout.

Stone Cold! Stone Cold!
th

You've gotta be ting me. You can't foul there, pull all 5 guys off the court is need be

Yep one of the dumbest things ever.

But nothing will ever surpoass the Pitt foul on a 90 foot desperative heave by Butler.

preposterous rhinocerous. we still alive and breathing. in our shallow pool.

the foul on the 3 was a ridiculous call. the kid shot the 3, landed and fell down. he didn't get touched. the refs have been whistle-happy all tournament and not in a good way.

the foul on the 3 was a ridiculous call. the kid shot the 3, landed and fell down. he didn't get touched. the refs have been whistle-happy all tournament and not in a good way.
I thought it looked like ticky-tack call as well. Looked to me like the VCU player was trying to avoid the contact and the shooter was just about as responsible for initiating the contact as the VCU player.
Reminded me a bit of one of the fouls on Rak yesterday when he jumped straight up and the WMU player leaned into him as he was coming down and Rak got called for the foul.
Yes, he shouldn't have left his feet but still doesn't seem like it should be a defensive foul if the offensive player initiates the contact.

Agree with the call in the VCU game or not, the VCU player should have just put his hands up and let him shoot - even if he makes it, VCU is still up 1 and in control.

Silly call at the end. Regardless, Shaka is finding out it is much easier to be the hunter than the hunted.

Last edited:

In the postgame wrapup on ESPN, the VCU player admitted to bumping him.

they were on the ropes, but they never tapped out

orangehomer said:

He clearly made contact.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom