Steve Nash to Lakers | Syracusefan.com

Steve Nash to Lakers

It's too bad but it seems he really wanted to finish his career with a title contender.
Apparently he didn't think the Knicks could cut it.

Really disappointed-was getting excited about him coming to the Knicks.

It's too bad but it seems he really wanted to finish his career with a title contender.

Not quite. Three year deal and closer to home had more to do with it.

Not quite. Three year deal and closer to home had more to do with it.
Doesn't he live in new York city, I would think that would be closer to home

Ya think? :rolling:

He thought he could win a title in NY, but also thinks he can in LA and its close to his kids in Phoenix.

nash lives has a apartment in soho and lives there during the nba offseason...to bad for the knicks

I guess Kobe is going to guard Westbrook all game because Nash sure as hell isnt.

I guess Kobe is going to guard Westbrook all game because Nash sure as hell isnt.
How many people, besides LeBron, can stop Westbrook from going to the basket? It would have been the same deal if the Knicks had gotten him.

How many people, besides LeBron, can stop Westbrook from going to the basket? It would have been the same deal if the Knicks had gotten him.
Its more amplified being LA and OKC are both in the Western Conf. I think its a great move, dont get me wrong, but Kobe will have to guard Westbrook all game because Metta will be on Durant in a possible payoff series. When OKC goes Westbrook/Harden/Durant does Nash guard Harden?

Thats why half the Knick fanbase didnt want the deal if it included Shump. Need defense to win.

Is Nash the best (current) player in the NBA who has yet to reach the finals? Discuss

Really disappointed-was getting excited about him coming to the Knicks.

It could have been really exciting to see. The Knicks have some really good pieces to shake things up in the East, but they haven't found that one player that can create a synergy within their team and make the team better than the sum of its parts. Nash really could have been that guy -- it would have stunk to see Shumpert depart to bring him in though (even not knowing who he'll be after his injury).

Is Nash the best (current) player in the NBA who has yet to reach the finals? Discuss

I'm interpreting your question as the player with the most decorated career and not the most talented player at this moment in time. In which case, yes, I think it's him.

I'm interpreting your question as the player with the most decorated career and not the most talented player at this moment in time. In which case, yes, I think it's him.

Yeah assuming we are ruling out people who haven't been in the league for that long. (Like say Derrick Rose).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom