Steve Phillips: "Boeheim needs to be fired... | Syracusefan.com

Steve Phillips: "Boeheim needs to be fired...

690West

Moneyline Master
today". On Sirius radio. Said he made a commitment to the kids families to develop them and he swept drugs under the rug

Irresponsible comment. Steve Phillips has no idea what Boeheim did or didn't do. Assuming there were positive tests there are other ways to help/protect offenders than simply suspending them. I don't know that JB did or didn't do anything, but then again neither does Phillips.

How does that guy have a job commenting on right and wrong anyway??

phillips_gal120324--300x300.jpg

I think he needs to nail another intern to have him start thinking more clearly.

As far as I know, he's the first one to say it. That's very important in today's shoot first, ask questions later media world.

Not that someone beat Doyel to the punch, he's gonna have to come back with something even more damning from his moral high ground.

BTW, what was Steve Phillips take on Howland?

I bet ESPN had a policy against sleeping with co-workers...policies are only in place to get rid of undesirables. Like creepy Steve Phillips!

Irresponsible comment. Steve Phillips has no idea what Boeheim did or didn't do. Assuming there were positive tests there are other ways to help/protect offenders than simply suspending them. I don't know that JB did or didn't do anything, but then again neither does Phillips.

How does that guy have a job commenting on right and wrong anyway??

Funny that it is Phillips says it, and you are right that there are other ways to help kids, and I believe that was part of the policy that Yahoo outlined. I think kids were only supposed to be suspended if they failed multiple tests? First time was counseling or something like that.

I used to like Phillips.

As far as I'm concerned, Jimmy isn't administrating the drug test. So whoever is giving the test is the one that is "sweeping" it under the rug. Would I be correct to think that this is how it works?

Steve Phillips once drank before he was of legal age. Back when it was 18, he drank when he was 17 and 11 months. He should be fired.

today". On Sirius radio. Said he made a commitment to the kids families to develop them and he swept drugs under the rug
Go sexually harass some, again.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

When a guy like Steve Phillips can go on the air and start making comments like this, you have to smile and say that we live in a great country.

As far as I'm concerned, Jimmy isn't administrating the drug test. So whoever is giving the test is the one that is "sweeping" it under the rug. Would I be correct to think that this is how it works?

I was wondering this. We don't know exactly how it works. I would assume JB isn't A) administering the tests, nor B) setting the drug policy. It's conceivable (though not likely, IMO) that he wouldn't have been made aware of any potential test failures.

I was wondering this. We don't know exactly how it works. I would assume JB isn't A) administering the tests, nor B) setting the drug policy. It's conceivable (though not likely, IMO) that he wouldn't have been made aware of any potential test failures.

Its also conceivable that these failed tests didn't happen during the season.

Lots of variables here that the ostensible experts in the sports media don't know right now.

Steve Philips...are you kidding me?

Kind of reminds me when Elliott Spitzer spoke about a Fox anchor (name escapes me) who railed against the influence of wealthy jews in the media saying "he can never work again" after being shamed out of his political life and placed into the cesspool of what now passes for journalism in this country.

Seriously, if it is just pot I think we should drug test everyone and only the clean can hold a job. Oh wait maybe not my best idea (lol)

Its also conceivable that these failed tests didn't happen during the season.

Lots of variables here that the ostensible experts in the sports media don't know right now.

Steve Philips...are you kidding me?

Hey, he is an expert on people who should be fired for stuff, considering his past history.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom