Still 1st half, but Texas A&M losing at Arizona St. | Syracusefan.com

Still 1st half, but Texas A&M losing at Arizona St.

kirbivore

2019 Cali Award (Passing Yards)
on ESPN2. After the 2 game losing streak SU really doesn't need to see one of their quality wins take some punishment.

I wouldn't worry about elon was 0-6 last i checked :)
Wisconsin really was a bad loss, gtown not so much.

A&M looks like complete, utter crap tonight Oh Lord

I don't think Wisconsin will end up being that bad. I think they get better throughout the year, get some quality B1G wins and SU's loss to them end up being neutral.

I don't think Wisconsin will end up being that bad. I think they get better throughout the year, get some quality B1G wins and SU's loss to them end up being neutral.

I agree. I'm not a Bo Ryan fan at all but his teams tend to get better throughout the season.

If they cut down on the turnovers they have a chance.
They shot 23% for the game against oklahoma before playing us and 31% against Gtown.

If Wisconsin is a bad loss then Georgetown is just as bad. They have 4 wins, against us, Wisconsin and two junk teams.

If Wisconsin is a bad loss then Georgetown is just as bad. They have 4 wins, against us, Wisconsin and two junk teams.

but competed well against 2 very good teams.

fair enough
agree, to early to tell if wisconsin is a bad loss
but shooting 25 percent against Oklahoma and 31 against gtown means they have alot to prove to be considered a decent team.

gtown lost to maryland and duke by 3 shooting nearly 50% that game also. They were as desperate as wisconsin for a win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom