Still a BE guy (old BE) | Syracusefan.com

Still a BE guy (old BE)

Cuseology

Walk On
Now w Wiscy in, and State likely to join them, I am struggling to decide do I want Michigan to beat Pay Pal UK or do I want the Big 10 to match the BE's 3 in the FF. And worse, it is Michigan. Really tough to decide. Game time call, maybe even in game decision.

Cuseology said:
Now w Wiscy in, and State likely to join them, I am struggling to decide do I want Michigan to beat Pay Pal UK or do I want the Big 10 to match the BE's 3 in the FF. And worse, it is Michigan. Really tough to decide. Game time call, maybe even in game decision.

Love the post header.

cuse was not part of the 85 final 4, so who cares. hate to say it, I do see uconn winning today though

I will be rooting for UConn. Even during the time in the BE, I always rooted for them in the tourney; painful as it might have been. I struggled much longer to cheer for the Hoyas though. It was probably not until Big John retired.

The '85 year put the BE on the map nationally as the dominant BB conference. Even w/o Cuse in it, it defined the BE as the place to be and benefited Cuse tremendously.

I'm rooting for UConn because they don't have anything else other than those two basketball programs...mens and woman. Plus, I have more at stake having 3 Big 10 teams in the final 4. I'll never hear the end of it and UConn is the lesser of two evils for me.

There's no way I want the Big10 to duplicate what the Big East did in '85 and since I don't hate UK and am a fan of UConn besides being a fan of SU, I hope Michigan and State lose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom