Still got that feeling that is never wrong...maybe a bit numb but | Syracusefan.com

Still got that feeling that is never wrong...maybe a bit numb but

arbitragegls

All Conference
...feeling bad for Temple as 'Cuse takes out its frustration this morning over the ACC BS going on ...and welcomes Temple to a BE game...maybe Temple's BE Last Game...

(enjoy the game...little happening on other fronts right now...but later...if Bloody Mary's are allowed for quaffing before noon...is it okay to lift a Jack and Coke before noon...just asking.

Jack and cokes are a welcome tailgating libation - even if you are tailgating inside your living room.

Let's go Orange!!! War damn Otto!!

ive probably had more jack & cokes before noon, than this board has had jack & cokes. fill er up...

fwiw: i dont think the team will be taking any 'ACC frustration' out on temple.

just win, theres a lot of here and now reasons to woodshed them.

Not sure anyone on the team cares about the conf reallignment stuff but yes for the fans, i'd love to see an absolute throttling.

The players don't pay attention to the things obsessive old men do on this board.

ive probably had more jack & cokes before noon, than this board has had jack & cokes. fill er up...

fwiw: i dont think the team will be taking any 'ACC frustration' out on temple.

just win, theres a lot of here and now reasons to woodshed them.
I can attest! :) Happy Gobble Day Kev...

I still believe this nonsense will not leave us outside looking in. I have zero contacts, connections, booster lovers, etc. I am an expert in pragmatism and ultimately someone will look at Syracuse and see a product that can bolster their league. I'm 100% certain of this. I just hate the sausage making of empire building. it's really unbecoming for a tax exempt product like colleges and universities (sigh)

this team doesnt have enough football capital to be taking anyone lightly is my guess how their feeling and how this will shake out today. We're going to see a Lousville type game except during this blow out we're going to be able to enjoy it and rest easier which I for one didn't do at any point of the UL game until the last int.

No today is a fun game. A game to enjoy, a game for the players to savior and almost look at a reward for taking the Syracuse program back from near oblivion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom