Still have a gauntlet to run. | Syracusefan.com

Still have a gauntlet to run.

Crusty

Living Legend
We know how tough a schedule remains in front of us. It seems hard to believe, but we are not assured of winning anything yet. If we were to win out except for Virginia the Cavaliers would win the ACC regular season and we would be the second seed in the championship tourney.

Since Duke beat UVA we need to beat Duke at Cameron to make sure we don't wind up behind both of them.

It has been a great ride thus far but we have a long way to go. Still, I like our chances.

Crusty said:
We know how tough a schedule remains in front of us. It seems hard to believe, but we are not assured of winning anything yet. If we were to win out except for Virginia the Cavaliers would win the ACC regular season and we would be the second seed in the championship tourney. Since Duke beat UVA we need to beat Duke at Cameron to make sure we don't wind up behind both of them. It has been a great ride thus far but we have a long way to go. Still, I like our chances.

We are not losing. Too much weird $ hit has happened this year. We are running the table

We are not losing. Too much weird $ hit has happened this year. We are running the table
I have a funny feeling that is exactly what will happen. Against the odds but so is 24-0.

Which is kind of why we are due to have a break against us, don't you think?

That said, here's to hoping we run the table and become the first team to go wire to wire in 30 years.

We know how tough a schedule remains in front of us. It seems hard to believe, but we are not assured of winning anything yet. If we were to win out except for Virginia the Cavaliers would win the ACC regular season and we would be the second seed in the championship tourney.

Since Duke beat UVA we need to beat Duke at Cameron to make sure we don't wind up behind both of them.

It has been a great ride thus far but we have a long way to go. Still, I like our chances.

Duke has 3 conference loses. I also doubt Virginia is gonna run the table.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom