Still trying to figure this out | Syracusefan.com

Still trying to figure this out

Stevenson

2023 Cali Award Winner Pts Against & Passing Yards
You cant blame a guy for going to the NFL, but Doug wasn't just looking for a promotion to the next level. He was FLEEING syracuse. I think he was leaving no matter what.

TGD had to know and probably has plan B ready to roll.

hope you are correct...I would go with Hack, please please keep Shafer, Wheatley, Daoust and Moore.
What is David Walker doing now?

How do you those guys would want to work for Hak? Not to mention Marrone will be taking guys with him. In fact I don't doubt we lose our entire offensive staff

You cant blame a guy for going to the NFL, but Doug wasn't just looking for a promotion to the next level. He was FLEEING syracuse. I think he was leaving no matter what.

Dead on.

JohnSyracuse..."Keep you eyes on the Roger Springfield story, not saying, just saying"

Nothing would surprise me :)

I've been thinking about that all morning...

We'll know how prepared Gross was by how long it takes to hear about interview candidates. If we don't have someone coming in on Monday, Gross screwed the pooch and has been sitting on his hands.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom