Stone Cold Led Pipe Lock of the year | Syracusefan.com

Stone Cold Led Pipe Lock of the year

Don

2nd String
1) as i have said many times on here Nassib way better than people give him credit for.
2_ the new kicker gives us a weapon we have not had in a long time
3) I cant see giving up weird plays like last week again
4) the defense will keep us in the game against USC as I dont think Barkley will throw 5 TDs against us again.
5) USC is better than last year no doubt, but so are we.

having said all of the above its a stone cold led pipe lock that the cuse covers anything over 24 and as I posted earlier I think we shock the football wordl and pull the upset

As Public Enemy said: "Don't believe the hype"

Appreciate the optimism, but the money is going the other way for a reason. Not disagreeing that we may cover...but hard to see a victory here.

44cuse

We will give them a run for their money and will definitely cover. I got money down on it.

If UTEP can hang with Oklahoma, we can hang with USC. 9 out of 10 times USC may beat us, but maybe Saturday is that 1 time.

3) I cant see giving up weird plays like last week again

I can't see our receivers getting open as easily either.

Btw - what's an LED pipe? Sounds like something we'd bring out of the attic for holiday decorations.

I am getting a 1967@UCLA feeling about this game. They had the Heisman winning quarterback also in Gary Beban. I'm just saying.

I'm getting a 2001@Miami feeling about this game.

I can't see our receivers getting open as easily either.

Btw - what's an LED pipe? Sounds like something we'd bring out of the attic for holiday decorations.

What the ladies call Jimmy Page's wanker?

lol I did it twice spelled lead , LED, I must have either been thinking about a bright lights over the Cuse after we beat USC or i actually was on LSD when I made this prediction.

Anyway I am more convinced than ever that we give USC everything they want and push them to the end. In fact I say the final score will read Cuse 37 USC 31.

Hands down the best dome game I've been at. The Dome was rocking like a Hurricane!

Agreed. Was that game where Gedney, I think, was stopped at about the 3 yard line as time expired. The most electric i've ever seen the Dome.

another game where a mistake by the game crew caused SU big time.. forgetting to reset the game clock lost us a TO we needed later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom