STOP-DWI Holiday Classic (Lincoln Added to Field) | Syracusefan.com

STOP-DWI Holiday Classic (Lincoln Added to Field)

Love this tourney. I went one year when St. Raymond's had Majestic Mapp (and maybe Hodge as well).

A lot of great talent has played in that tournament.

Love this tourney. I went one year when St. Raymond's had Majestic Mapp (and maybe Hodge as well).

A lot of great talent has played in that tournament.
Majestic Mapp graduated the previous class before I got to St. Ray's. I remember all of the teachers n staff raving about him saying that he was a great kid and a very good student. Unfortunate that he suffered two ACL injuries during his time at UVA and never could get his b-ball career on track due to the setbacks.

Majestic Mapp graduated the previous class before I got to St. Ray's. I remember all of the teachers n staff raving about him saying that he was a great kid and a very good student. Unfortunate that he suffered two ACL injuries during his time at UVA and never could get his b-ball career on track due to the setbacks.
I always thought that his brother Scientific Mapp had one of the greatest all times names. Not just in sports, but all time anywhere.

I could picture it in the movies just like Bond, James Bond. Mapp, Scientific Mapp. Should be a character developed with that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom