Stop the CHUKWA high ball screen | Syracusefan.com

Stop the CHUKWA high ball screen

syrcuse

Walk On
It's the same play over and over.....If your not going to trust him with the pass coming off the screen, STOP USING THAT SET. All it does is cause A Double team on the ball......AND...takes too much time off the play clock. Next, is a forced shot late in the play clock.

IT' doesn't work...Does anyone else see this??????

It's the same play over and over...If your not going to trust him with the pass coming off the screen, STOP USING THAT SET. All it does is cause A Double team on the ball...AND...takes too much time off the play clock. Next, is a forced shot late in the play clock.

Yup. I think we all see it. If I was the guard, I'd be like "Adios my way Chu! Stop bringing your guy to me!"

One good thing is it brings Chu out of the paint so our forwards can take advantage (although clearly that hasn't happened since the moyer dunk game). Another is that it allows our guards to get a three without an assist bc Chu is setting.

Still though, at least give Chu a pass once per half on a pick n roll to see if he can catch.

Lydon is the perfect player for a high ball acreen bc he can pick and pop

It's the same play over and over...If your not going to trust him with the pass coming off the screen, STOP USING THAT SET. All it does is cause A Double team on the ball...AND...takes too much time off the play clock. Next, is a forced shot late in the play clock.

They never pass to him on the roll and now he rarely even looks for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom