Stop the Dino BS | Syracusefan.com

Stop the Dino BS

kcsu

Living Legend
Dino isnt going anyplace. Dino is fortunate to have his agreement and the support from Syracuse. He did well in the minor leagues. If by some miracle a texas Baylor or other drunken p5 fool decides to pay us his buyout we will be fine. The guy is a good coach at this point not great by any stretch of the imagination. If he leaves we will be fine.

Dino isnt going anyplace. Dino is fortunate to have his agreement and the support from Syracuse. He did well in the minor leagues. If by some miracle a texas Baylor or other drunken p5 fool decides to pay us his buyout we will be fine. The guy is a good coach at this point not great by any stretch of the imagination. If he leaves we will be fine.

We are fortunate to have him too. I don't think he is going anywhere either.

I have been calling for the "Dino is gone" BS to stop since it came out of the first person's mouth, and I believe that was 4 games into the season.

As Syracuse fans, we are no longer allowed to enjoy having any coach we get because of all this garbage from fans and Post Standard "reporters" (ahem, Bud P)

I agree.

Back in the early '90s, I hung around in Pittsburgh a little with an old friend who was a producer of Pirates baseball at KDKA. He told me something that applies to the Dino Be Gone ailment - you edit with the understanding that the viewer has the attention span of a 5 year old. 20 some odd years later and I'm thinking those 5 year olds have grown up to be gnats.

We will be fine unless we hire some meathead

You mean we can't keep talking about how he wants to move to texas to watch his daughter (a senior in college mind you) play volleyball? This one was my favorite.

He is not going anywhere soon. That said, if he did it would be a disaster. Dino plays the exact style of football that is needed to make SU football relevant again. We are finally recruiting skill players and that makes it only a matter of time until we are a real p5 program.

Well stated. This year could have been right on schedule in the big scheme of things if ED doesnt go down and its not about depth . most p5 teams and the nfl only have 1 capable qb, the guy with the talent getting all the reps. Dino did well in the minor leagues during his ascent to cuse and I still believe he was pleasantly surprised by some of our talent . the offense will work , the defensive scheme is still a huge question mark . just how loaded this side of the acc is has Dino's full attention .

Well Dan Conley just added fuel to the fire. At the end of The Orange Zone show tonight he stated that he thinks Babers is going to Baylor.

This statement concerns me since Conley is still close to the program and I am wondering if he heard something this week about Babers leaving.

Well Dan Conley just added fuel to the fire. At the end of The Orange Zone show tonight he stated that he thinks Babers is going to Baylor.

This statement concerns me since Conley is still close to the program and I am wondering if he heard something this week about Babers leaving.

We'll see. Dan's been wrong before.

Everything that I've read has Chad Morris going to Baylor...Thamel is the only place I've even seen Dino mentioned for Baylor job?

:vomit::vomit::(:(:(Photobucket burning couchPhotobucket burning couch:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:Popcorn and sodaPopcorn and sodaPopcorn and soda

at this point I'm like Drago when it comes to Babers' future. "If he leaves, he leaves"

Did anyone see how the assistant ad at Baylor choked out a reporter last weekend. Place is a crazy train wreck. Should Dino go there, doesn't give me great confidence about what's happening at Cuse, if he wants to bail after a year, and go to a mid level team in a conference that has a hard time getting into the CFP as it stands now. Who knows though. I also would guess, they want someone who has recruited Texas recently as that's their base. I guess Dino has only been gone for 5 years.

I have to say, I highly doubt this. I could be wrong. Staff seems to be currently recruiting to Syracuse just as hard as they have always been. Just had a bunch of kids last weekend. Maybe something has transpired this week? If so, Babers has to move his whole staff again. But I have no inside connections.

If he goes he goes. Id rather him leave now then in another year. Baylor may be his dream job. If so we will be fine as our Chancellor and AD are as good as you get. With the buyout of Dinos contract we can hire pretty much who we want.
Dino is a very good coach and fit but we need stability.

If he goes he goes. Id rather him leave now then in another year. Baylor may be his dream job. If so we will be fine as our Chancellor and AD are as good as you get. With the buyout of Dinos contract we can hire pretty much who we want.
Dino is a very good coach and fit but we need stability.
Yes we do. And the fact of the matter is this program will always be bigger than any one coach

Happy Thanksgiving everyone and hope we can cut the Dino is leaving BS now.
This thread wants me to throw up my perfectly wonderful Thanksgiving meal.
Please, time to give it a rest.
Yup yup

Happy Thanksgiving everyone and hope we can cut the Dino is leaving BS now.
This thread wants me to throw up my perfectly wonderful Thanksgiving meal.
Please, time to give it a rest.
images

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom