Storied Program - Classic Rematch! | Syracusefan.com

Storied Program - Classic Rematch!

cuseincincy

All Conference
Guess we're gonna have to move the court because one of the most storied teams in NCAA history is coming to the Dome. That's right the Indiana Hoosiers will be paying their first ever visit to the Carrier Doem to visit the Orange (prior NCAA trips dont' count). Rematch of the classic 1987 NCAA title game and from just last season's NCAA tournament. Squeeze a few extra seats int he corners of the court and we could be fit about 60,000 fans in the Dome. It'll be a great look at me moment as we set a new on campus home court attendence record (who cares trhat we're already 10,000 ahead of the next biggest on campus arena). Can you just imagine if we can ever get Kentucky to come to the Dome, We could probably sell some of them yahoos seats on the roof.

Guess we're gonna have to move the court because one of the most storied teams in NCAA history is coming to the Dome. That's right the Indiana Hoosiers will be paying their first ever visit to the Carrier Doem to visit the Orange (prior NCAA trips dont' count). Rematch of the classic 1987 NCAA title game and from just last season's NCAA tournament. Squeeze a few extra seats int he corners of the court and we could be fit about 60,000 fans in the Dome. It'll be a great look at me moment as we set a new on campus home court attendence record (who cares trhat we're already 10,000 ahead of the next biggest on campus arena). Can you just imagine if we can ever get Kentucky to come to the Dome, We could probably sell some of them yahoos seats on the roof.

On a Tuesday night. :(

On a Tuesday night. :(
Surely they would put SYRACUSE vs Indiana on a Saturday prime time game so gameday could be there and everyone could see how many people we can fit in our little shoebox. It'll be the be the game of the century night!

Not sure what I'd rather see...

Tom Crean crying
Roy Williams crying

or Syracuse making the entire Duke team collectively ball...

I think quantity wins this one.

kentucky did come to the dome in the 90's

Tom Crean crying

I actually used to love Tom Crean, how he turned Indiana from an absolutely dismal situation to one of the best teams in the country last year. But after that episode where he was berating that Michigan assistant post-game, I lost a lot of respect for him.

You couldn't have added this to one of the other court threads?

Mods - I know you have personal stakes in this, but we're getting into Craig Forth rocks! / Craig Forth sucks! territory.

Valid topic, but can we consolidate everything?

Mods - I know you have personal stakes in this, but we're getting into Craig Forth rocks! / Craig Forth sucks! territory.

TOMB THE MUMMY!!

Let's add it to the the Bernie Fine thread.
(it can't be too soon)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom