Storm | Syracusefan.com

Storm

B

Brooky03

So, if this thing postpones Southerland's appeal do we riot and burn cars, couches, etc., or just accept it as part of our never-ending bad luck?

Burn couches...will help keep you warm...Although if you riot, I guess you would work up a sweat, however once done rioting you would be even colder from being sweaty...Wouldn't burn a car, too much risk of an explosion...

It's not going to have an impact. Won't be "bad" until 5 or so and even then they are only saying 8-10".

Ain't no thang

So, if this thing postpones Southerland's appeal do we riot and burn cars, couches, etc., or just accept it as part of our never-ending bad luck?

You're sounding pretty insane right now...I suggest a 6 pack of PBR and some JLH.

So your title "Storm" got me thinking ..... Red Storm, impending storm...does anyone know if St. John's plans to travel today during the day to avoid getting caught up in the next great storm to hit the NE?

It's not going to have an impact. Won't be "bad" until 5 or so and even then they are only saying 8-10".

Ain't no thang

I hope you're right. I just woke up about 20 minutes ago, so I haven't watched the weather yet. I just know I got a text that SUNY Oswego's afternoon classes were canceled. And for Oswego to cancel classes due to snow, usually some serious has to be going down.

I hope you're right. I just woke up about 20 minutes ago, so I haven't watched the weather yet. I just know I got a text that SUNY Oswego's afternoon classes were canceled. And for Oswego to cancel classes due to snow, usually some serious has to be going down.
There won't be a flake in Syracuse at 1:00pm. (not including the appeals board)

You're sounding pretty insane right now...I suggest a 6 pack of PBR and some JLH.
Here, let me help with part of that:

Gifs-jennifer-love-hewitt-16306351-525-483.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom