Story behind Syracuse basketball fan Neil Gold's purchase of Jim Boeheim's 'ejection jacket' | Syracusefan.com

Story behind Syracuse basketball fan Neil Gold's purchase of Jim Boeheim's 'ejection jacket'

ha! i love the horseradish guy!

met him and his family at the sweet 16 in boston. his daughter is friends with some of my good friends. nice people.

if you are a syracuse fan, you better be buying his horseradish products.

they are just as syracuse as hoffmans, dino, and gianelli

That's blasphemous. Here is a list of things that you can put your horseradish on. I'm sure those Bloody Mary's on a cold morning in Alaska taste great with a little horseradish added in.

http://ask.metafilter.com/30036/What-can-I-make-with-horseradish

I'm pretty sure I have never even tried horseradish... I just remember my old man eating it, and it smelling crazy. (I do this a lot, I just assume that i dont like something, and refuse to eat it for the rest of my life. Section314 forced me to eat some coleslaw a few years ago, and now I love it... Same thing with french onion dip)

I see people putting it their bloody mary's, but I've never tried. I'll work on that Saturday morning..

CuseTroop said:
I'm pretty sure I have never even tried horseradish... I just remember my old man eating it, and it smelling crazy. (I do this a lot, I just assume that i dont like something, and refuse to eat it for the rest of my life. Section314 forced me to eat some coleslaw a few years ago, and now I love it... Same thing with french onion dip) I see people putting it their bloody mary's, but I've never tried. I'll work on that Saturday morning..
Wait, there was a time in your life where you refused French onion dip? Good lord. Commie!

I'm pretty sure I have never even tried horseradish... I just remember my old man eating it, and it smelling crazy. (I do this a lot, I just assume that i dont like something, and refuse to eat it for the rest of my life. Section314 forced me to eat some coleslaw a few years ago, and now I love it... Same thing with french onion dip)

I see people putting it their bloody mary's, but I've never tried. I'll work on that Saturday morning..
Cole Slaw on a Pulled Pork Sandwich with some horseradish on the bun. Only way to go.

Wait, there was a time in your life where you refused French onion dip? Good lord. Commie!

Yea man, I was pretty upset after I realized how much I loved it.. Wasted a good 26 years of my life. Went 20 years without trying crab legs.. We would go out as a family for "all you can eat crab legs" and I would get a grilled cheese :bang:

Things I hate that I've never tried: Re-fried beans, cottage cheese, French dressing, avocado, dijon mustard, cocktail sauce... I'm sure I'm missing about 100 things

edit- honey mustard chicken wings, falafel, cucumber,

have you ever had a shrimp cocktail?

CusefanATL said:
have you ever had a shrimp cocktail?

I've always just ate shrimp plain

Well, to set the record straight, JB did not call Neil the number one fan. He suggested Neil had some catching up to do to be the number one fan. ;)
th

A Clark's Ale House Roast beef with some horseradish on it is amazing. Can't believe it's been about five years since I've last had one.

I buy Gold's products when I can because they are good but also to thank him for being a great fan

Finest Horseradish - Mustard - Borscht - Sauces | Gold's Pure Foods

They make mustard for Nathan's as well as their own brands.
No one else makes horseradish as good as they do but my mom was always more of a Manischewitz Borscht fan. Next time I am in the market for beet soup (which may be never) I will definitely give Gold's a look see.

It's a shame the Dome doesn't carry it at concessions.

To the best of my knowledge, they don't have any spicy mustard anymore, just yellow. They ditched Gulden's a few years back.
Gold' s Mustard, the official mustard for Syracuse University sports!

Sounds good to me.