Strange day today | Syracusefan.com

Strange day today

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Starts out with an earthquake not far from me. Then you have another poor day in the markets after a great day yesterday. Then you have all the ever changing moves in the sports world due to corona virus and my NCAA tickets for the first two rounds in Albany are meaningless. Then I sit down to watch my favorite NBA team and it's postponed just at tip off. Twitterverse feels its due to the illness of one of my favorite players. Possibly infected with the virus. What else strange could possibly happen. I know. Maybe Syracuse could beat UNC

Starts out with an earthquake not far from me. Then you have another poor day in the markets after a great day yesterday. Then you have all the ever changing moves in the sports world due to corona virus and my NCAA tickets for the first two rounds in Albany are meaningless. Then I sit down to watch my favorite NBA team and it's postponed just at tip off. Twitterverse feels its due to the illness of one of my favorite players. Possibly infected with the virus. What else strange could possibly happen. I know. Maybe Syracuse could beat UNC
Wow. This is getting real. Real fast. Everyone be safe out there.

To answer your question without strange could happen, Tom Hanks and his wife tested positive for the virus!