Strange Myles Hilliard Tweet | Syracusefan.com

Strange Myles Hilliard Tweet

BlackKnight76

All American
While doing the TNIAAM Myles Hilliard profile, I was going through his tweets, and a about a week ago, someone asked him when he was going to Syracuse, and he responded that he's not going there anymore, and he's going to play football at North Carolina A&T. He's still on the roster, and as far as I can remember, there haven't been rumblings about him not making it to Cuse. Anyone know anything?

Well if he is going to NC A&T he will be disappointed as the NCAA has brought academic sanctions on the football program.

What's the post about point shaving that's with the same guy he twitted about A&T?

What's the post about point shaving that's with the same guy he twitted about A&T?

I took that as some sort of inside joke because he took some plays off in a game or something, but I noticed that too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta be a joke. Gave me a big chuckle. Thanks Myles!

Mike McAllister (@McAllisterOnFox)
10/21/12, 9:45 PM
Major development regarding 2012 Cuse commit Myles Hilliard: mbd.At their request, this network is being blocked from this site./mb.aspx?s=185&…

I don't wanna post premium stuff but its bad news.

If it makes folks feel any better, Harold Brantley (DL recruit Hilliard replaced when Brantley was a late recommit to Missouri) was recently suspended from the Tiger football team for smoking weed.

Not clear if he has been reinstated.

FWIW, even before this episode, Brantley was not listed on the Tiger depth chart.

If it makes folks feel any better, Harold Brantley (DL recruit Hilliard replaced when Brantley was a late recommit to Missouri) was recently suspended from the Tiger football team for smoking weed.

Not clear if he has been reinstated.

That would explain why he was carrying a bag of pork rinds on his visit in Syracuse.

So assuming his grades are not in order, does that mean he's not on our radar any longer either?
I can't imagine he would be able to enroll at SU if this is the case. Maybe headed to JC?

I can't imagine he would be able to enroll at SU if this is the case. Maybe headed to JC?

So for all intent and purposes...I guess that's that with young Myles Hilliard.

Lots of work to do to qualify. It appears Myles Hilliard is the new Dom Timbers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom