Strange occurence at SU women's game last night | Syracusefan.com

Strange occurence at SU women's game last night

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan

At halftime Deb Antonelli who was doing PBP on the CBS Network got up from her chair and walked across the court to the officials table. She then took the game ball and bounced it from over her head. Then Antonelli went through just about the entire rack and switched it out with a ball not as bouncy. (The video doesn't show her bouncing all of them.) In the background you can see Tomcat, my brother-in-law, nephew & myself but just barely, thank goodness.

The first half was just plain old ugly.

The second half was much better and having SU deny a Rutger's coach glory on our court was the best part.

Link with video

Was the guy who switched the balls back from SU or NCAA?

So did they eventually switch the ball or did they go with the one used in the first half? It's unclear but it looks like the mean dude changed the ball back.

She kept complaining in the first half that the ball had too much air in it. Funny that she actually went and picked out a new ball.

She kept complaining in the first half that the ball had too much air in it. Funny that she actually went and picked out a new ball.
I hope this doesn't come across as sexist, but I would trust the man's opinion on the subject of balls over her's. I will now ban myself from the board for an hour and fifteen minutes.

I hope this doesn't come across as sexist, but I would trust the man's opinion on the subject of balls over her's. I will now ban myself from the board for an hour and fifteen minutes.

I don't know about that. We all think our balls are the best, regardless of how they bounce or feel.

But it does take a special woman to know just the right ball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom