Strange Vision... Fact or Fantasy? | Syracusefan.com

Strange Vision... Fact or Fantasy?

mantonio

Starter
I was just settling into a peaceful sleep, when I had a vision that Ohio State could not play in the Final Four.

I was not made aware of the reason for this, but it could have been an eligibility issue for the tournament or season.

Incidently, the NCAA would not allow Kansas to advance through forfeit, so Syracuse was installed as the Final Four opponent in the East Region.

I do not know if this revelation is prophetic or pathetic, but if my apprehensive heart says don't tell it, I must be antithetic.

I have learned from past experience to publicize my dreams & visions.

This might be allegoric, but then again quite historic, & if true, we shall be euphoric...

I was just settling into a peaceful sleep, when I had a vision that Ohio State could not play in the Final Four.

I was not made aware of the reason for this, but it could have been an eligibility issue for the tournament or season.

Incidently, the NCAA would not allow Kansas to advance through forfeit, so Syracuse was installed as the Final Four opponent in the East Region.

I do not know if this revelation is prophetic or pathetic, but if my apprehensive heart says don't tell it, I must be antithetic.

I have learned from past experience to publicize my dreams & visions.

This might be allegoric, but then again quite historic, & if true, we shall be euphoric...
This is why you might be my favorite poster.

...hope SPRINGs eternal...especially this time of year. Either 'Cuse is RISING or 'Cuse is being PASSed OVER...either way I believe your vision is neither prophetic nor euphoric!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom