Stream for today | Syracusefan.com

Stream for today

What's up with the split-screen on the video feed from OAA? Will I be able to play in full screen mode when the game starts? Was it like this Friday night? Anyone...?

you can "X" out of the little twitter feed, then click the stats button, and it will eliminate the live box score... that will make the feed significantly larger, but as far as a complete full screen, the "full screen" button on the bottom right doesn't seem to work...I watched the last game on OAA and it did switch to full screen on its own every now and then. The feed has somehow gotten worse over the last few years.

you can "X" out of the little twitter feed, then click the stats button, and it will eliminate the live box score... that will make the feed significantly larger, but as far as a complete full screen, the "full screen" button on the bottom right doesn't seem to work...I watched the last game on OAA and it did switch to full screen on its own every now and then. The feed has somehow gotten worse over the last few years.
Thnx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom