Stub Hub Dome Tickets Legit? | Syracusefan.com

Stub Hub Dome Tickets Legit?

T

tee1222

Question for any folks who have used Stub Hub. Are the dome tickets legit? Can't buy single game tickets from su athletics until October, so are these real tickets? Season tickets that people put up for sale?
Any help would be appreciated.

Btw
CuseTroop
Johnnies tickets $395 at the cheapest. Dang! Still want to meet in NYC, but this might be a little much. Will bring an ipad and will find wifi, that's for sure. :eek:

Question for any folks who have used Stub Hub. Are the dome tickets legit? Can't buy single game tickets from su athletics until October, so are these real tickets? Season tickets that people put up for sale?
Any help would be appreciated.

Btw
CuseTroop
Johnnies tickets $395 at the cheapest. Dang! Still want to meet in NYC, but this might be a little much. Will bring an ipad and will find wifi, that's for sure. :eek:

I think those MSG tickets will go down after the schools release their tickets. Does it still say their are only 16 tickets left?

I think those MSG tickets will go down after the schools release their tickets. Does it still say their are only 16 tickets left?
Just checked and had a count of 64 left. $365-700 samolians.

They won't be that much when we try to get them.
We. Heck yeah.
I realized that for dome tickets, delivery wouldn't be til November which means one of two things:
  1. Season ticket holders waiting to get them
  2. People buying dome tickets in October
I will hold off buying either game for now.

Just checked and had a count of 64 left. $365-700 samolians.
They will be much lower once all tickets are released. They haven't gone on sale yet. I have been to several SU games during the regular season at MSG and I don't think I paid more than $70 for halfway decent seats.