Stubhub bargains | Syracusefan.com

Stubhub bargains

ImperialOrange

Living Legend
I love that the ESPN schedule lists stubhub prices for tickets. For some cheap fun you can get:

Towson @ Uconn starting @ $3
FIU @ Maryland starting @ $1
Colgate @ Air Force starting @ $2
McNeese St @ USF starting @ $2

the opposite end of the spectrum is:

Georgia @ Clemson starting @ $149
Boise St @ Washington starting @ $115
Wyoming @ Nebraska starting @ $67

Here is the link to the page Imperial was referring to.

I should've linked that but yeah that's what i was refering to. I was curious what he was refering to for $10 cuse v penn state tickets.

I'm on stubhub now. Last minute decision to head out to Chicago for the Northwestern game. In the opposite end zone from where SU sits, you can get $1 tickets. Part of me wants to do it, just to say I did.

But I'll probably get SU section seats. Unfortunately those are off the market everywhere right now, must be unused tix in transit back to NW. You can't buy them on SU's site. Nothing on stubhub (which would make sense as they're not season tix) and you can't buy them on Northwestern's site.

I'm on stubhub now. Last minute decision to head out to Chicago for the Northwestern game. In the opposite end zone from where SU sits, you can get $1 tickets. Part of me wants to do it, just to say I did.

But I'll probably get SU section seats. Unfortunately those are off the market everywhere right now, must be unused tix in transit back to NW. You can't buy them on SU's site. Nothing on stubhub (which would make sense as they're not season tix) and you can't buy them on Northwestern's site.

They're not on ticketmaster either. Perhaps NW just doesn't want fans at their games?

They're not on ticketmaster either. Perhaps NW just doesn't want fans at their games?

I think they want attendance for the Ohio State and Michigan games. Outside of that, I'm not sure they care.

Won't be any Northwestern students at this game, just like last time in 2008. Their new student orientation is September 16, classes start September 24. I remember them being late bloomers last time, didn't realize it was that late. They don't end until June 13. It's the SU schedule, pushed out exactly one month on both ends.

I would venture to say it will be by far the lamest atmosphere we see all year. Nothing like Minnesota was last year, for B1G road comparisons. Hope that helps us.

I think they want attendance for the Ohio State and Michigan games. Outside of that, I'm not sure they care.

Won't be any Northwestern students at this game, just like last time in 2008. Their new student orientation is September 16, classes start September 24. I remember them being late bloomers last time, didn't realize it was that late. They don't end until June 13. It's the SU schedule, pushed out exactly one month on both ends.

I would venture to say it will be by far the lamest atmosphere we see all year. Nothing like Minnesota was last year, for B1G road comparisons. Hope that helps us.

It can't hurt our chances. I just checked out the NW site and you can select seats anywhere in the stadium aside from the SU sideline between the 20's. I'm sure there are plenty of seats there but they don't allow access to them at the moment.

I'll be on the Syracuse side, section 107 (between the 30 & 40), row 17. I'll be the guy in Orange.

I'll be on the Syracuse side, section 107 (between the 30 & 40), row 17. I'll be the guy in Orange.
You will have someone you know sitting in the same row....

When I go to games at Pitt and wvu,I call the dome directly and ask to buy tickets in su section. Always works for those games anyway. Worth a try...

When I go to games at Pitt and wvu,I call the dome directly and ask to buy tickets in su section. Always works for those games anyway. Worth a try...
Need to do that early... before the remaining tickets are returned to the home school.

Need to do that early... before the remaining tickets are returned to the home school.

Yeah, I think that's what happened. Although I could call the SU box office I suppose. But when you go on suathletics now it has the NC State, Maryland, GT, FSU games under the Away tix option, but no more Northwestern. I doubt Northwestern has had a chance to post them.

I'm thinking I might sit closer to where you guys landed. Might do 105 or 106. I did that SU corner back in 2008. Not a whole lot of humans in that area. Given the amount of conversation I've heard here about this game, might be even more vacant this time around. Perhaps dozens if we're lucky.

Chip buy the $1 tix...then in SU gear just waltz into the SU section...I doubt we sell out our section. Money save=more beer.

Sorry Imperial...don't check threads over here to often. There was an e-mail out to Giants season ticket holders (below).

On a side note, I am a Spurs fan, but very partial to Liverpool. Great history and club - glad to see the American ownership stand up to Suarez who should, I would think, get a more competent attorney to negotiate / read his contracts.

We want to thank you again for your loyal support of the New York Football Giants.

We are committed to developing offers and programs that add value to your experience as a Season Ticket Holder. We have a special opportunity for you regarding the upcoming Penn State vs. Syracuse football game at MetLife Stadium on Saturday, August 31, 2013. As a Giants Season Ticket Holder, you are able to purchase tickets at a discounted price! Tickets are discounted to $20 and$10 (originally $95 and $75 respectively).

If you are interested in this special offer, pleaseclick here (or on the image below) and enter the password GiantsSTH in order to purchase your discounted tickets today! Tickets are available now through Saturday, August 31 at 12:00PM.

Don't miss the start of College Football at MetLife Stadium on Saturday, August 31!

Sincerely,

New York Football Giants

Tickets are in the house.
Looking forward to a great weekend.

Chicago's Big Ten Team vs. New York's College Team.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377816711.720322.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom