Stubhub Question | Syracusefan.com

Stubhub Question

pfister1

2023-24 Iggy Winner ACC & OOC Record
I am looking at tickets for the Cornell game. Why do people list tickets that are not particularly good seats for $500 per seat? I don't understand the point.

I am looking at tickets for the Cornell game. Why do people list tickets that are not particularly good seats for $500 per seat? I don't understand the point.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

i am looking for two tx in 211 or 212 for virginia game--thanks

Regarding Stubhub, I am planning on going to the SU/Kansas game in Miami and wanted to know if SU will be the home or visiting team. Would like to purchase tickets near the SU side. Any information is appreciated. Thanks!

Regarding Stubhub, I am planning on going to the SU/Kansas game in Miami and wanted to know if SU will be the home or visiting team. Would like to purchase tickets near the SU side. Any information is appreciated. Thanks!
Don't dismiss calling the arena box office before possibly spending too much on Stubhub,

Don't dismiss calling the arena box office before possibly spending too much on Stubhub,

That's my thinking. Although SU and Kansas are two very rabid fanbases, Miami is generally a horrible sports town. I'm sure a lot of fans will travel but I would think a decent number of tickets will still be available.

I see this fairly often and haven't been able to draw a logical conclusion. No one is ever buying them at that amount and not sure if its just brokers who have computers running algorithms to control pricing and they auto-drop once it gets closer to game day.

Excellent point...would love to know if we are the home or away team. Thanks for responding!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom