Stubhub question | Syracusefan.com

Stubhub question

PauliePeppas

Hall of Fame
Starting to look at tickets for the tourney and Its a good bet we will be in the Tuesday session. Every single ticket is $6 and labeled as general admission. Is it like a first come first serve with the seating? Im a bit lost, never seen that before

Last edited:
Yes, whole arena (except for a few front rows saved for donors/families etc) will be general admission. It's possible only the lower bowl will be opened. Great opportunity to see a big game up close.

Yes, whole arena (except for a few front rows saved for donors/families etc) will be general admission. It's possible only the lower bowl will be opened. Great opportunity to see a big game up close.

Appreciate it

Do we know what session cuse will be slotted in or maybe have somewhat of an idea?

Last year I bought both sessions for $5 when it was unclear when we would play. Since it was, you know, $5 and it was good seats. Funny story, I offered the evening session to a scalper for free, and he literally wouldn't walk the 10 feet to grab them from me. I think the point here is don't rush to buy tickets early on in the ACCT

I went to the quarterfinals, bought 2 tickets for 10 bucks each last year and sat 4 rows behind the court, saw vt/fsu and nd/Virginia i believe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom