Stuck in traffic on I-81... | Syracusefan.com

Stuck in traffic on I-81...

FAL

No comment.
...decided to use my down time constructively:

7C082100-A559-4296-9029-AC45AEE59B77.jpeg

(Apologies if someone posted this earlier.)

That's brand new.

Two days ago they were still selling LAX season tickets.

Yep. As far as the crow flies, within a hundred yards or two. As far as the car drives, about half a mile.

I never did finish this... Was going to put it to vid, and post in the hype tunes thread. ;-)

I would have lost my mind sitting if I was still living in Syracuse Now I live in North Jersey and am much more used to it.

Also, "Our House!"

You never sit in traffic in North Joisey? Never? Really?
The only reason traffic was stopped was because there was a disabled vehicle in the left lane. At 4:30. On a Friday afternoon. Perfect storm...

The only reason traffic was stopped was because there was a disabled vehicle in the left lane. At 4:30. On a Friday afternoon. Perfect storm...

So did you sit for 5 or 10 mins?

So did you sit for 5 or 10 mins?

Rolling very, very slowly—not A complete stop. Exited at Harrison-Adams and weaved our way through the city til we got back on 81 at Hiawatha.

Rolling very, very slowly—not A complete stop. Exited at Harrison-Adams and weaved our way through the city til we got back on 81 at Hiawatha.
Gotta love Cuse traffic...

I think you misinterpreted his or her statement. The suggestion is there’s so much traffic in NJ that he would no longer mind Syracuse traffic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom