Student Tickets No Longer Available??? | Syracusefan.com

Student Tickets No Longer Available???

G

GoCuse44

If the reports are true then it's time for the students to flood AD Gross' or Asst AD Herman Frazier's email demanding tickets be made available!!

hrfrazie

Supposedly there are close to 9000 seats available and students are being told they can't buy tickets at the the student rate. What the hell are they thinking at the box office???? Sell as many tickets as possible to the students.

If there were 9,000 seats avail they wouldnt be turning students away. The poster who stated that said that was as of Friday morning and seemed to think capacity was 50k vs 49 as well so we had maybe 8,000 left end of day Thursday. Game time has been announced so fence sitters that can make it have likely bought tix and as result. Supply is dwindling so demand is rising. People that expect to walk up gameday/week and pick their seats are going to have an unpleasent surprise.

If there were 9,000 seats avail they wouldnt be turning students away. The poster who stated that said that was as of Friday morning and seemed to think capacity was 50k vs 49 as well so we had maybe 8,000 left end of day Thursday. Game time has been announced so fence sitters that can make it have likely bought tix and as result. Supply is dwindling so demand is rising. People that expect to walk up gameday/week and pick their seats are going to have an unpleasent surprise.
Man, I hope so !!

Open it back up but to get student discount you need to buy another discounted ticket to wake.

I was thinking similar. Buy your Clemson ticket at board rate where ever you'd like to sit and get a free ticket to any other game this year.

Are you getting this info from the same source that claimed the game was at 7 PM?

Are you getting this info from the same source that claimed the game was at 7 PM?

My source knows nothing about this, but claims that Oklahoma to the Big Ten is imminent.

Unless things change, of course.

Take a look under the thread: "Here's The Scoop With Attendance" and check out the post by a student (SUFanatic02 @ 10;15p.m.). It states, "A student today said that all student tickets are sold out. Not sure if it's true but he said multiple friends haven't been able to secure tickets at there discounted rate..."

With regards to the start time of the Clemson game I assumed that some people on this board would want to know what a starting player had to say about the matter.

I enjoy reading the posts and add whatever limited information I receive. Sometimes its wrong.

Last edited by a moderator: