Students back? | Syracusefan.com

Students back?

adk(roc)CUSE

All Conference
First of my trips out to the Dome this year. Students back? always makes for a better environment

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Yes and no. Undergraduate classes begin on Monday, so many students are back (or will be back tomorrow). Thanks to the athletic department's infinite wisdom, though, student ticket packages do not include the Villanova game. So it'll be quiet again.

That's stupid, let them in for 5 bucks and make some money. The section that they would typically be in would be jam packed but no its gonna be half empty.

Yes and no. Undergraduate classes begin on Monday, so many students are back (or will be back tomorrow). Thanks to the athletic department's infinite wisdom, though, student ticket packages do not include the Villanova game. So it'll be quiet again.

Having the students there doesn't make it loud. The kind if game makes it loud.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

My son driving back today but since it's a nooner won't be there in time. Noon games for students don't work anyway, as has been demonstrated repeatedly during FB season.

Having the students there doesn't make it loud. The kind if game makes it loud.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Didn't say it did (though I'm not agreeing that it doesn't).

But it's a reason for diminished attendance today, and it's different from the practice at many schools.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom