Students | Syracusefan.com

Students

We'll see. freezing out there lol. I got to the dome at 7:30 and I'm the 130th group. So I'm like 600th in line.

We'll see. freezing out there lol. I got to the dome at 7:30 and I'm the 130th group. So I'm like 600th in line.

Suck it up dude. We need the students to be loud today. Kudos for you to brave the elements. I just ran 5 miles with a 102 temperature, will be at the game and wont have a voice and will probably be in bed for a week because of it.

Suck it up dude. We need the students to be loud today. Kudos for you to brave the elements. I just ran 5 miles with a 102 temperature, will be at the game and wont have a voice and will probably be in bed for a week because of it.

Don't worry about me lol. It's the other students that gotta step it up. I more than do my part.

Burr will get everybody fired up w/ his first terrible call.

Burr and alcohol should do the trick.

Everyone should mockingly cheer Burr for every What call. "Jimmy Burr call" clap clap clap clap clap

Our student section has been extremely disappointing . Other then a couple handfuls I guarantee the rest don't care. I don't know the disconnect, but there certainly seems to be one.

What's that like 25th row or so. Not too bad if you only got there today.

Our student section has been extremely disappointing . Other then a couple handfuls I guarantee the rest don't care. I don't know the disconnect, but there certainly seems to be one.

Mob mentality. With folks like Melancer leading the charge, they should be in a frenzy. I'm curious how many Hoya fans are brave enough to show up and, consequently, what time security removes them from their seats for their protection.

Mob mentality. With folks like Melancer leading the charge, they should be in a frenzy. I'm curious how many Hoya fans are brave enough to show up and, consequently, what time security removes them from their seats for their protection.

Melacancer you have a lot f pressure buddy . I want to see you gettig these kids going . No sitting down , no booing our own players, no sitting on your hands, and pay attention this isn't a social event to be seen . Get drunk and be rowdy .

I can't wait to see the first Hoya fan wearing the real prisoners wear orange shirt

I haven't been this pumped up for a game in a long time. I couldn't make it to Syracuse for this game, but I'll be wearing my orange in DC in 2 weeks. Hoya Suxa!

I heard you also drank a 12 pack of pbr on that run...

I wrote to the Daily Orange about this, as a follow up to our thread about the students. I'll update the board when I get a response.

I've got the same old guy who has been sitting behind me for 15 years telling me to sit down . A couple games ago he told me to sit down during the Simon says halftime show

I have a funny story with that. I think it was 09 when I had football season tix and there was an old gent right behind us. He would tell the drunk, negative SOB beside me to sit down all game but I would end up getting high fives from him everytime I was up and screaming (which is often). Eventually the negative SOB beside me calmed his language and antics (I'm an extremely positive fan) and the older gent had no further issues with him. By the end of the NW win negative dude was standing on his seat cheering with my arm around him to make sure he didnt take a spill down the bleachers.

Melacancer you have a lot f pressure buddy . I want to see you gettig these kids going . No sitting down , no booing our own players, no sitting on your hands, and pay attention this isn't a social event to be seen . Get drunk and be rowdy .

I can't wait to see the first Hoya fan wearing the real prisoners wear orange shirt

Yes, this is a social event for 90% of the students in attendance today.

just take a 5 hour energy and then you can brag to the world you taught the syracuse orangemen on how to shoot free throws and to burr, ballerina moves when blowing the whistle.

I've got the same old guy who has been sitting behind me for 15 years telling me to sit down . A couple games ago he told me to sit down during the Simon says halftime show
You should let him know that if you haven't sat down after 15 years, it's probably not going to happen, and if he keeps telling you to sit down, gently remind him that doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is the definition of insanity.

We definitely have the "and Georgetown still sucks" chant down...echoing through the dome.

We definitely have the "and Georgetown still sucks" chant down...echoing through the dome.

Better have a flask with you.

When I went to the nova game in 2010, we got there like 4 hours before tipoff, found a few friends in line, cut the line (hundreds of kids), then realized they were patting people down. Roommates and I (one dressed in a full gorilla costume- strumpfasaurus actually) had to decide where to hide our bottles filled with admiral Nelson.

Being the quick thinkers and drinkers we were, I slid mine down my pants leg so it was hidden by my calves/semi in my timberlands.

Upon arrival into the student section, game over. I remember about five plays from the game, and it is still the most fun I've ever had there.

Better have a flask with you.

When I went to the nova game in 2010, we got there like 4 hours before tipoff, found a few friends in line, cut the line (hundreds of kids), then realized they were patting people down. Roommates and I (one dressed in a full gorilla costume- strumpfasaurus actually) had to decide where to hide our bottles filled with admiral Nelson.

Being the quick thinkers and drinkers we were, I slid mine down my pants leg so it was hidden by my calves/semi in my timberlands.

Upon arrival into the student section, game over. I remember about five plays from the game, and it is still the most fun I've ever had there.

I don't like to drink before the games. I like to be able to analyze it as I watch.

I realize I'm a rare breed lol. After the game is when that fun will begin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom